King Liriano and the Good Guys Wearing Red vs. Halos

Steve9347

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 03:50 PM)
I hope we can trade Beckham and Tank this off season. I want players with a high OBP who can also play great D

So basically, the only guy on our roster you like is De Aza?

Rios, doesn't walk.

Dunn, bad D.

Konerko, no Range

Beckham, low batting average

Viciedo, doesn't walk.

Youkilis, great OBP, weak on defense

Alexei, doesn't walk

AJ doesn't walk.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 02:53 PM)
You're right of course, but people will just react to what they see in a game in game threads. A lot of the times its negative because thats what is happening in that moment. It's no big deal.

See,. now everyone is reacting the opposite way on that youk blast. But nobody is saying "calm down guys, its only 1-1". ;)

Perfect explanantion

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 07:54 PM)

Rios, doesn't walk.

Dunn, bad D.

Konerko, no Range

Viciedo, doesn't walk.

Alexei, doesn't walk

AJ doesn't walk.

:notworthy :notworthy

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 02:53 PM)
You're right of course, but people will just react to what they see in a game in game threads. A lot of the times its negative because thats what is happening in that moment. It's no big deal.

See,. now everyone is reacting the opposite way on that youk blast. But nobody is saying "calm down guys, its only 1-1". ;)

lol. fathom (who I love) and cali both said the sox wouldn't score today like 5 minutes ago.

Just woke up from a nice Sunday nap. Why was Liriano pulled from the game? Is he going to be ok??

Also, and more importantly, I saw the play where the ball dropped in between our 3 defenders. I CANNOT believe anyone else hasn't noticed this, but ever since Alexei & DeAza ran into each other there have been SEVERAL times where Alexei has pulled up on balls for fear of getting into another collision.

He ran right PAST that ball, and could've had it but pulled up for fear of another collision IMO.

This isn't the first time he's done this either, I recall another game where he did this against the Twins I believe a few days back.

Rios, doesn't walk.

Dunn, bad D.

Konerko, no Range

Viciedo, doesn't walk.

Alexei, doesn't walk

AJ doesn't walk.

De Aza is my fav Sox player. I'd keep 5 hitters in our lineup.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 03:59 PM)
Just woke up from a nice Sunday nap. Why was Liriano pulled from the game? Is he going to be ok??

Also, and more importantly, I saw the play where the ball dropped in between our 3 defenders. I CANNOT believe anyone else hasn't noticed this, but ever since Alexei & DeAza ran into each other there have been SEVERAL times where Alexei has pulled up on balls for fear of getting into another collision.

He ran right PAST that ball, and could've had it but pulled up for fear of another collision IMO.

This isn't the first time he's done this either, I recall another game where he did this against the Twins I believe a few days back.

Liriano took a ball off the leg and was pulled with a bruise. Ice it and he shouldn't have any issue a week from now.