King Liriano and the Good Guys Wearing Red vs. Halos

Steve9347

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 09:18 PM)
Tigers at the 2/3 mark with a 58-50 record.

They'll go at least 32-22 for 90 wins. Sox have a loong way to go.

You hate to see them have the momentum heading into Yankees series (and having Verlander going).

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 02:19 PM)
You hate to see them have the momentum heading into Yankees series (and having Verlander going).

It's been four months and they've yet to find any momentum. I thought for sure they'd go on a tear after they swept the Sox but they did the opposite. That settled it for me in 2012: The Tigers aren't that good of a team. They're inconsistent as s*** (as our the Sox) that's why it's gonna be a fight all the way till the end.

Made it to the game today, the day before I head back to TN for school. First time I've seen the Sox win in person, it was a great time. Nobody can say I didn't support ol' Jerry's pocketbook!

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 07:21 PM)
Made it to the game today, the day before I head back to TN for school. First time I've seen the Sox win in person, it was a great time. Nobody can say I didn't support ol' Jerry's pocketbook!

Really?

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 07:40 PM)
Really?

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Yeah, I'm fairly new to the age where I can do things like this on my own accord and when I was younger my dad always felt that the game was easier to watch when you could see the pitches from behind the pitcher and you could feel the air conditioner blowing right on you. I got him to go today and it was great (other than hellacious sun/heat) and it was great father-son bonding time. I get the feeling this is one of those seasons where you want to see a game.

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 10:23 PM)
Yeah, I'm fairly new to the age where I can do things like this on my own accord and when I was younger my dad always felt that the game was easier to watch when you could see the pitches from behind the pitcher and you could feel the air conditioner blowing right on you. I got him to go today and it was great (other than hellacious sun/heat) and it was great father-son bonding time. I get the feeling this is one of those seasons where you want to see a game.

There was nothing hellacious about the sun or heat today. It was beautiful at the game.