King Liriano and the Good Guys Wearing Red vs. Halos

Steve9347

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 02:49 PM)
I can't believe I'm saying this. But you guys need to calm down. It's 1-0.

I'm calm as can be. Why do people think that just because we say something on here negative that we are all yelling and s***?

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 08:50 PM)
Why would it be huge if you think the Sox will be shut out ?1 or 10 to nothing makes no difference.

Cause it's not like we're facing Johan Santana where 1 run seemed like 10 runs.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 02:50 PM)
I'm calm as can be. Why do people think that just because we say something on here negative that we are all yelling and s***?

I didn't say anything about yelling. But the doom and gloom has already started. I wasn't calling out 1 person. It's multiple people. Even if the Sox lose today, so what?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 08:52 PM)
I didn't say anything about yelling. But the doom and gloom has already started. I wasn't calling out 1 person. It's multiple people. Even if the Sox lose today, so what?

Do you think Nate Robinson can play 2nd base?

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 07:50 PM)
I hope we can trade Beckham and Tank this off season. I want players with a high OBP who can also play great D

I'd say Beckham is done, but they have to give Tank another year. His overall stats are not great this year, but he has shown star potential.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 5, 2012 -> 02:52 PM)

Doom and gloom? We are just commenting on the game.

You're right of course, but people will just react to what they see in a game in game threads. A lot of the times its negative because thats what is happening in that moment. It's no big deal.

See,. now everyone is reacting the opposite way on that youk blast. But nobody is saying "calm down guys, its only 1-1". ;)