Blue Jays vs White Sox 6:07 PM

Kyyle23

Hopefully the Sox can overcome the house of horrors that the Skydome/Rogers Centre has been since....ever. The Blue Jays are severely depleted due to injury, this has to be taken advantage of. GO SOX!

:gosoxretro:

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 09:42 AM)
You'd woo a girl with Steve Stone's playgirl profile? Strange.

Are you kidding? That is money. You hold that thing up at a bar and girls flock to you. Well, women. Well.....older women.

But it works

The Broadcasts with Wimpy this season have been so much better than the Stone ones. It's a really noticeable difference. And I l love it. Takes me back to my childhood.

Anyways, I don't know about you guys but I am sick of these 4 game series' with the AL East. Every f***ing season seems like we're playing Baltimore and Toronto ONLY in 4 game series', never 3 gamers...

But like all 4 game series, especially on the road, gotta split it. Best you can do is split.

QUOTE (Cali @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 12:11 PM)
The Broadcasts with Wimpy this season have been so much better than the Stone ones. It's a really noticeable difference. And I l love it. Takes me back to my childhood.

Anyways, I don't know about you guys but I am sick of these 4 game series' with the AL East. Every f***ing season seems like we're playing Baltimore and Toronto ONLY in 4 game series', never 3 gamers...

But like all 4 game series, especially on the road, gotta split it. Best you can do is split.

Worst you can do is split, best is sweep... :huh:

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 02:20 PM)
Judging by the line Vegas has put out and the reverse line movement Vegas is betting the SOx lose tonight. Not a good sign

I'd call that next to meaningless. Vegas lines on individual baseball games are such a 51/49 thing, just by the nature of the game.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 02:58 PM)
I'd call that next to meaningless. Vegas lines on individual baseball games are such a 51/49 thing, just by the nature of the game.

Home team gets a +20 advantage if the Sox are +120 that is simply the home field advantage. Raod teams are usually +120 to +140 an ace will bring that down of course. Verlander on the road is usually -140 with the home team +120.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 08:11 PM)
DeAza CF

Youkilis 3B

Dunn 1B

Rios RF

Pierzynski DH

Ramirez SS

Viciedo LF

Flowers C

Beckham 2B

Peavy P

So Peavy must hate throwing to AJ? Makes no sense to play Flowers against the tough righty and there are two lefties going during this series.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 03:19 PM)
Davis LF

Johnson 2b

Encarnacion dh

Cooper 1b

Escobar ss

Sierra rf

Omar 3b

Mathis c

Gose cf

To add to Toronto's previously discussed injury woes, Colby Rasmus is missing his 3rd straight game with an injury.

Took a me a sec to realize this was Vizquel. I was trying to figure out who they called up.