Blue Jays vs White Sox 6:07 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 02:06 AM)
Like I said when they played KC. You cannot win a division when you lose games against teams you are suppose to beat and that are inferior to you.

It's just not a good lineup Ventura had out there today. He needs to try and maximize the offense when Peavy's on the mound, as his lack of run support has been shocking.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 08:08 PM)
It's just not a good lineup Ventura had out there today. He needs to try and maximize the offense when Peavy's on the mound, as his lack of run support has been shocking.

In all fairness, Torontos lineup is brutal. Not really anything else Ventura can do tonight. This offense is just too hit or miss. No consistency against s*** pitchers.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 01:10 AM)
In all fairness, Torontos lineup is brutal. Not really anything else Ventura can do tonight. This offense is just too hit or miss. No consistency against s*** pitchers.

I know I said it earlier, but there was no reason for Flowers to be playing tonight. Against a righty with good offspeed stuff, a bottom 4 of Alexei, Viciedo, Flowers and Beckham is a recipe for easy outs for the pitcher. With that said, go get 'em next inning 3/4/5

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 08:12 PM)
I know I said it earlier, but there was no reason for Flowers to be playing tonight. Against a righty with good offspeed stuff, a bottom 4 of Alexei, Viciedo, Flowers and Beckham is a recipe for easy outs for the pitcher.

Not sure who you would rather be playing? Wise? Hudson? The bottom 3 of the lineup have as many hits as the top 3. Nothing Ventura could do. This offense is just not very consistent.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 02:14 AM)
Not sure who you would rather be playing? Wise? Hudson? The bottom 3 of the lineup have as many hits as the top 3. Nothing Ventura could do. This offense is just not very consistent.

Absolutely would I have played Wise and DH'd Viciedo. Flowers would catch Wed/Thurs in my opinion.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 08:15 PM)
Absolutely would I have played Wise and DH'd Viciedo. Flowers would catch Wed/Thurs in my opinion.

So Wise is the saviour now and gonna cure the ills of this offense? Come on man. You are smarter than that.