8/20 Yankees at White Sox

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pathetic! Ugh thanks Joe for letting POS Garcia stay in to long! And tell me why we bring in our trash arms when it matters!? We have Robertson and JOba with Soriano in Pen!!!!! NOw we are down

Joe's decisions with the BP have been pissing me off lately.

I am here. And I would like to ***** about how much Freddy sucks. Please when CC comes back keep Phelps in the rotation. I beg of you

Was one of our worst innings this year HORRIBLE!

Things Yankee fans say. They kind of sound like us when things aren't going well

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 09:29 PM)
I thought the exact opposite about that comment. Of course he referenced Nintendo, and not something in the last two decades.

The problem is that I think he doesn't know a Nintendo from an XBOX from his elbow from his asshole

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 09:29 PM)
pathetic! Ugh thanks Joe for letting POS Garcia stay in to long! And tell me why we bring in our trash arms when it matters!? We have Robertson and JOba with Soriano in Pen!!!!! NOw we are down

Joe's decisions with the BP have been pissing me off lately.

I am here. And I would like to ***** about how much Freddy sucks. Please when CC comes back keep Phelps in the rotation. I beg of you

Was one of our worst innings this year HORRIBLE!

Things Yankee fans say. They kind of sound like us when things aren't going well

Did you get this from a Yankees forum or did you make those up?