8/20 Yankees at White Sox

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 10:38 PM)
Reed blows it in the 9th

So, with this rather nifty comeback against one of the best teams in baseball this evening, any chance you might be willing to walk-back all that talk earlier tonight about the "collapse of the 2012 White Sox"?

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Thad Bosley @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 10:47 PM)
So, with this rather nifty comeback against one of the best teams in baseball this evening, any chance you might be willing to walk-back all that talk earlier tonight about the "collapse of the 2012 White Sox"?

Yeah. That KC series still has me bitter as hell.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 10:49 PM)
Just think of how mad you would have been if the Tigers swept Baltimore this past weekend.

I mad that we didnt take advantage of that s***. I am surrounded by Cub fans for friends. They gave me so much s*** about that KC series. They text me non stop when the Sox lose. I want this team to win so f***ing bad just so I can rub it in their f***ing faces, that I get so pissed when they don't Especially againsy the weak teams.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 09:52 PM)
I mad that we didnt take advantage of that s***. I am surrounded by Cub fans for friends. They gave me so much s*** about that KC series. They text me non stop when the Sox lose. I want this team to win so f***ing bad just so I can rub it in their f***ing faces, that I get so pissed when they don't Especially againsy the weak teams.

I suggest you get new friends.

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 10:52 PM)

You have the upper hand on them, my friend. They have those three games against the Royals; you have the past century and counting since those mopes won a World Series.

:gosox1:

QUOTE (Thad Bosley @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 10:55 PM)
You have the upper hand on them, my friend. They have those three games against the Royals; you have the past century and counting since those mopes won a World Series.

:gosox1:

Im a greedy f***. I want another.