8/20 Yankees at White Sox

QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 10:52 PM)
I mad that we didnt take advantage of that s***. I am surrounded by Cub fans for friends. They gave me so much s*** about that KC series. They text me non stop when the Sox lose. I want this team to win so f***ing bad just so I can rub it in their f***ing faces, that I get so pissed when they don't Especially againsy the weak teams.

It shouldn't be very difficult for you to point out the irony in Cubs fans pointing out another team's failures

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 10:55 PM)
It shouldn't be very difficult for you to point out the irony in Cubs fans pointing out another team's failures

its not difficult. They just arent bright and they blow my phone up when they lose. Is quiet tonight though

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Aug 21, 2012 -> 04:50 AM)
Wait, I thought the season was over and that crying/whining was in

I don't think you should blast Sox fans for being utterly mad/embarrassed by the losses to KC. Like somebody said, those are games you win and EXPAND the division lead. If we lose 5 or 6 more vs. KC we will not win the division. KC will be the reason we didn't make the playoffs. We have the right to be mad about that. I got a lot of texts from rational Sox fans I know who can't take the losses vs. KC anymore. They were furious.