8/22 Yankees at White Sox

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, reasons like tonight are why I hate blackouts. A far superior media outlet (in terms of video quality, graphics, etc) is nationally broadcasting our game, and we get the choppiness of WCIU. Also, I like getting the perspective of the Sox from the broadcasters other than Hawkeroo sometimes.

I think the Sox have been on Sunday night baseball once this year?

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 11:16 AM)
Also, reasons like tonight are why I hate blackouts. A far superior media outlet (in terms of video quality, graphics, etc) is nationally broadcasting our game, and we get the choppiness of WCIU. Also, I like getting the perspective of the Sox from the broadcasters other than Hawkeroo sometimes.

At least you will get to watch it on WCIU. I'll be blacked out because I'm "local", even though there is no way possible for me to watch this game. I guess MLB wants me to illegally stream it for free over the internet?

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 12:06 PM)
At least you will get to watch it on WCIU. I'll be blacked out because I'm "local", even though there is no way possible for me to watch this game. I guess MLB wants me to illegally stream it for free over the internet?

Do you know Of a site where we can stream it.. I'm in the same position as you

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 11:16 AM)

Yep we were on the first Sunday night baseball of the year against Texas.. We will be on here in a couple weeks again on Sunday night in Detroit

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 12:16 PM)

Well just be glad you don't have to watch the game on YES

QUOTE (GoGoSox2k2 @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 12:24 PM)
Do you know Of a site where we can stream it.. I'm in the same position as you

Seems like every time I find one a good one, its shut down soon after. Sometimes you can find the game by just doing a Google search for "free Sox Yankees stream" or something similar to that. If I come across one for tonight, I'll let ya know.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 09:14 AM)
Chris Sale hasn't lost a game at home since May 12. 6-0 with a 1.17 era in last 7 home starts.

F*cking bring it.

And he doesn't give up walks like every other pitcher has been doing a lot recently. Look forward to watching that.

I think the Yankees are starting to hear footsteps. Sphincter factor at defcon 3

While I should be happy about this possible sweep...why does it annoy me every so slightly to know we just got swept by the Royals, only to turn around and near (and I believe we will), sweep one of the best teams in baseball?

Anyway, here's to moving past that damnedable Royal series and taking down the bombers...

:headbang

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 01:36 PM)
While I should be happy about this possible sweep...why does it annoy me every so slightly to know we just got swept by the Royals, only to turn around and near (and I believe we will), sweep one of the best teams in baseball?

Anyway, here's to moving past that damnedable Royal series and taking down the bombers...

:headbang

It's the Greg Effect.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 03:30 PM)
Can anyone state, with a straight face, that they'd rather see Danks starting these games instead of Wise?

Nope. I did not predict that one. Roids?

It's funny how Ozzie (and us fans) broke Wise by leading him off (and booing incessently) to start 2009, and here he is 3 years later getting revenge on the Yankees in front of the same fans - leading off.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 03:33 PM)
Nope. I did not predict that one. Roids?

It's funny how Ozzie (and us fans) broke Wise by leading him off (and booing incessently) to start 2009, and here he is 3 years later getting revenge on the Yankees in front of the same fans - leading off.

And getting fellated for it.