AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX SWEEP!

justBLAZE

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 23, 2012 -> 08:49 AM)
it was weird. I dont understand why there were fans in that area watching the interview to be honest.

The fans were walking to the Scout Seats Lounge from their game seats. They have a path blocked off and you walk near the visitor clubhouse entrance.

What they say...

"Kenny Singleton just made a great point. This White Sox lineup is deep as hell...

I remember watching their off-season moves and questioning why Kenny Williams was blowing this team up, but I got to give it to him...this team has solid starting pitching, an above average bullpen, and a lineup that is insanely pesky, deep, and productive.. "

"Majority of their lineup hits for good contact, something that ours severely lacks most of the time. "

"Yea, I was thinking the same thing...They will hit in situations and move the runners over and sacrifice and just play solid station to station ball and still come up with some big home runs, sort of like the early-2000's Angels. "

"It's easy to strike out 14 batters when the strikezone is as wide and as high as a ****ing large car "

"This umpire can suck a nut! "

"Let's get the **** out of Chicago. "

"Swept right out of ChiTown. Its officially on collapse watch now "

"Holy ****ing **** what a strike zone. I coulda struck out at least 10 with that strike zone. "

"That's about as good as you can get from Hughes. Sale was pretty untouchable. "

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 23, 2012 -> 10:00 AM)
What they say...

"Kenny Singleton just made a great point. This White Sox lineup is deep as hell...

I remember watching their off-season moves and questioning why Kenny Williams was blowing this team up, but I got to give it to him...this team has solid starting pitching, an above average bullpen, and a lineup that is insanely pesky, deep, and productive.. "

"Majority of their lineup hits for good contact, something that ours severely lacks most of the time. "

"Yea, I was thinking the same thing...They will hit in situations and move the runners over and sacrifice and just play solid station to station ball and still come up with some big home runs, sort of like the early-2000's Angels. "

"It's easy to strike out 14 batters when the strikezone is as wide and as high as a ****ing large car "

"This umpire can suck a nut! "

"Let's get the **** out of Chicago. "

"Swept right out of ChiTown. Its officially on collapse watch now "

"Holy ****ing **** what a strike zone. I coulda struck out at least 10 with that strike zone. "

"That's about as good as you can get from Hughes. Sale was pretty untouchable. "

These all could have been taken off soxtalk 4 days ago

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Aug 23, 2012 -> 10:03 AM)
It was a pretty generous strike zone last night, which I say favors the Sox against most teams, because other than Youk and Dunn, Sox hitters are swinging at pretty much everything anyway and aren't much affected by an ump's strike zone.

Yeah, the zone was big for both teams. You might not like it, but it was consistent.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 23, 2012 -> 10:06 AM)
Yeah, the zone was big for both teams. You might not like it, but it was consistent.

That's all anyone can ask for...as long as it's a strike or a ball for both teams. That being said...

:gosox1:

I saw the game on ESPN last night. We got some guys ready to bang it out. Rios was right on the nail everytime and Beckham looked good too. Sale was so impressive. I loved the look on his face as he was pitching. He was zeroed in and bringing it.