Our White Sox vs. Detroit p**** Cats 6:05 CSN

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:47 PM)
Why won't Wise bunt at Cabrera leading off.? Not only would it be tough on Cabrera but he could tweak that ankle again.

Coaching staff is asleep at the wheel. No other way to cut it, really.

The Tigers are playing like they have no pressure on them. We're playing like we have a stick stuck up our ass.

It should be the opposite way around. At worst, we are tied leaving Detroit.

Edited by chw42

Not saying I agree with it, but it has to be a conscious decision on the Sox part. They must thing it would be unsportsmanlike, bush or maybe just disrespectful to Cabrera. That's really the only explanation. There's no way they haven't had the conversation.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:52 PM)
I think most people deep down knew we're getting swept this weekend. We can't beat the tigers in Detroit right now. That's just the truth. We can still win this, however, after being tied for the division lead on Sept 3.

Why not? The Tigers suck. This series is about which team can out suck the other one. Both these teams are going to get worked in the play off unless they pick it up.

QUOTE (wsgdf_2 @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 06:53 PM)
Not saying I agree with it, but it has to be a conscious decision on the Sox part. They must thing it would be unsportsmanlike, bush or maybe just disrespectful to Cabrera. That's really the only explanation. There's no way they haven't had the conversation.

Have to exploit weakness just have to , there's nothing unsportsmanlike about it. If this was football you can bet any team goes after an injured player. Granted its easier in football but still holds true.

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 07:54 PM)
Why not? The Tigers suck. This series is about which team can out suck the other one. Both these teams are going to get worked in the play off unless they pick it up.

I agree they suck. We just can't beat them in Detroit now. It will take a miracle for us to win one here. An absolute miracle.

Edited by JohnCangelosi

QUOTE (bulokis @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 07:52 PM)
The whole team, coaching staff should be blamed. You cant keep losing to the team you are positioning against

It's history repeating itself. I hope this is not the case of the typical Sox August delayed by 3 weeks.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:52 PM)
I think most people deep down knew we're getting swept this weekend. We can't beat the tigers in Detroit right now. That's just the truth. We can still win this, however, after being tied for the division lead on Sept 3.

Jesus f***ing Christ, we may get swept, but can we just play the damn games without the constan pessimism. Why do some of you even follow this team if all you ever want to do is predict doom and gloom.

I agree they suck. We just can't beat me in Detroit now. It will take a miracle for us to win one here. An absolute miracle.

I don't know about that, we have to just stop sucking and beating ourselves. Still looking forward to winning a few in this series.

Jesus f***ing Christ, we may get swept, but can we just play the damn games without the constan pessimism. Why do some of you even follow this team if all you ever want to do is predict doom and gloom.

Because thats the way some people express themselves, why do you not realize this? Don't let it bother you so much.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 07:56 PM)

We've seen it enough to resemble a pattern.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:58 PM)
Because thats the way some people express themselves, why do you not realize this? Don't let it bother you so much.

One of these days I'll probably have to quit posting here

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:56 PM)
Have to exploit weakness just have to , there's nothing unsportsmanlike about it. If this was football you can bet any team goes after an injured player. Granted its easier in football but still holds true.
why Wise

Baseball's different. There's really no other explanation for the Sox not bunting in this game.