Men of the South Side vs. Orcs

Quin

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 5, 2012 -> 04:07 AM)
Less than 16k in attendance tonight. Absolutely ridiculous

And all 16,000 wish they were someplace else. Sox didn't deserve a crowd after the last 6 in Detroit. And tonight? They could be 2 up? You can't blow opportunities like tonight. They'd be right back to 2 up but couldn't beat the s***ty Twins again. Unacceptable. I'd expect the crowd tomorrow will be 5,000 to 10,000. It's like the Sox got that early lead for once and just stopped playing. Was it 3-0 or 4-0 after two innings? What a joke.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 4, 2012 -> 11:19 PM)
And all 16,000 wish they were someplace else. Sox didn't deserve a crowd after the last 6 in Detroit. And tonight? They could be 2 up? You can't blow opportunities like tonight. They'd be right back to 2 up but couldn't beat the s***ty Twins again. Unacceptable. I'd expect the crowd tomorrow will be 5,000 to 10,000. It's like the Sox got that early lead for once and just stopped playing. Was it 3-0 or 4-0 after two innings? What a joke.

I may be there tomorrow, but it should be pretty brutal.

Day game + kids back in school + minor threat of rain + getting ass handed to you day before

It was 3-0 heading into the top of the 2nd. 1-2-3 first inning for Quintana.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 4, 2012 -> 11:21 PM)
No disrespect to anyone, but unless you're at the game, you shouldn't complain about attendance. Don't care if you live 10 miles away or 10000. Just leave it alone if you're not there.

They did announce that the tickets for this 10 game homestand would all be discounted or cheaper.

Not sure if it's because dynamic pricing doesn't work at all against the Twins or because they had no choice but to suffer embarassing crowds for Monday-Thursday games against the Tigers.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 5, 2012 -> 12:23 AM)
Stupid staches!!

Detroit and Chicago both sputtering pretty bad here - who snaps out of it first?

Neither. Sox beat up on Twins and Indians, Det. beats up on Sox and Twins.

KC is a misery for both. Tigers can stop the Indians even at home.

I just think there are some Sox fans that got a hold of crystal balls that you or I can never find. It told them to stay home and they did.