AJ Did Not Test Positive; No Story Here

flavum

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 03:45 PM)
I'm not looking for a reporter to ask him if he is on steroids. More of a question like, "AJ, do you have anything to say about all these rumors and allegations that have been falsely sent your way?"

From what we know about AJ...do you think that would go over well?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 02:45 PM)
I'm not looking for a reporter to ask him if he is on steroids. More of a question like, "AJ, do you have anything to say about all these rumors and allegations that have been falsely sent your way?"

I bet you money you couldn't print or broadcast his answer.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 01:01 PM)
Daver's apparently a cop. He threatened me over email after I got permabanned for posting about something that wasn't even illegal and he ended up posting some s*** about how my posts could result in lawsuits for them. The administrators over there are just awful. They run their forum like it's 1980 in Communist Russia.

In his real job he's a plumber, not a cop. He's also a game warden or something like that which again is not a cop.

They also have a warped sense of understanding about copyright laws and fair use.

I'm just waiting for him to get wind of this thread and reply to it since, IIRC, he's registered here too.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 02:47 PM)
From what we know about AJ...do you think that would go over well?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 02:48 PM)
I bet you money you couldn't print or broadcast his answer.

Exactly. That's why I want to know what his response will be!

AJ not happy about the PED rumors, and he's blaming 'certain media' not any Sox fan forums.

"Apparently, certain people in the media, and they know who they are..." "They just go ahead and run stories and talk about stories on their air without getting sources." -- per Scott Gregor

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 04:36 PM)
AJ not happy about the PED rumors, and he's blaming 'certain media' not any Sox fan forums.

"Apparently, certain people in the media, and they know who they are..." "They just go ahead and run stories and talk about stories on their air without getting sources." -- per Scott Gregor

The footage I just saw of him blamed the internet and the fact you can put whatever you want on the internet. Its too bad that's what the game is turning into. You either suck or a must be on steroids. Look at Skip Bayless with Derek Jeter. And this thread, there were a ton of "it wouldn't surprise me" posts.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 06:43 PM)
The footage I just saw of him blamed the internet and the fact you can put whatever you want on the internet. Its too bad that's what the game is turning into. You either suck or a must be on steroids. Look at Skip Bayless with Derek Jeter. And this thread, there were a ton of "it wouldn't surprise me" posts.

#1 fault for that? The players who cheated. #2? The players who fought testing to protect the cheaters. #3? Bud Selig for not using his powers to stop it. Baseball built this system, not the fans. This is a result of a horrible system for decades.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 11:43 PM)

The "Internet" I guess in this instance is this site and the other White sox site. But from what some of you were saying, it was on the Score. AJP should be told that. Other than that, he's prolly right that it was an Internet thing. And this place is part of the Internet.