The First Annual Steve9347 b**** about your Fantasy Teams here

Kyyle23

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the guy I'm playing is fighting for the first week bye, just like me. He has Bryce Brown. I drafted McCoy in the first round. McCoy hasn't been of any service for the past two weeks and Bryce Brown just got him a 60 point lead and I have two players left tomorrow. Ugh.

I lost by 2. No catches by Moss. Really? Not even 30 yards.

I blame injury reports because I felt forced to play Moss and Heyward Bay over Miles Austin and Rice.

I should win my first round game but my 2nd round game would be against the hottest team in my league. Ugh

Rode a 3 game winning streak that saw me go from last place to 5th. Woulda been on a 4 game win streak and in 4th had yahoo not screwed up that one week.

Still really need Gronk to come back to do anything in the playoffs.

I'm thinkin about releasing Big Ben, he may not be back this week and then he faces Dallas and Cincy in the final 2 weeks.

Should I pick up Shaub who's facing the Pats or Freeman who's facing Philly. Or should I just stick with Stafford against the Pack.

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

Hot damn.

Going into the last week, I was 4-8 and in 9th (top 8 make playoffs). Guy in 8th was 4-8 but had about 62 points on me, and guy in 7th was 5-7 with about 52 points on me. Therefore, I figured the only way I was getting in was for me to win and the other 4-8 guy to lose. WRONG.

I put up by far my highest point total of the season (137.94), and won. The other 4-8 guy won too. The 5-7 guy? He lost and only put up 65.46 points. I had to make up 52 points on him, and got him by more than 72. Never saw that one coming.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Dec 4, 2012 -> 01:47 PM)
Hot damn.

Going into the last week, I was 4-8 and in 9th (top 8 make playoffs). Guy in 8th was 4-8 but had about 62 points on me, and guy in 7th was 5-7 with about 52 points on me. Therefore, I figured the only way I was getting in was for me to win and the other 4-8 guy to lose. WRONG.

I put up by far my highest point total of the season (137.94), and won. The other 4-8 guy won too. The 5-7 guy? He lost and only put up 65.46 points. I had to make up 52 points on him, and got him by more than 72. Never saw that one coming.

8 team playoff?

QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 4, 2012 -> 11:34 AM)
Snuck into the playoffs as well in one league. Excited that perhaps McFadden might have a redemption at the end of the season.

That's my hope as well, though I'm not counting on it. Made it to the playoffs without Run DMC, but I'm hoping he helps me now that I'm there.

I'm the Commish of a standard Yahoo! FF league. Today, I locked the rosters of the non-playoff teams because some owners were still adding/dropping players despite the fact that there were no more games left to play. One owner is really upset, claiming he paid his league fees for 16 weeks of FF, not just 13 and that if a playoff team wanted the player they could pick him up first (which isn't really true if it is off waivers).

I made an exception for potential keepers. We have a system were you can keep a player depending on the round in which they were drafted, so there is some value in picking up hurt star players or potential up and comers.

My view is that their season is over by virtue of not making the playoffs. The owners still playing have a chance to win some decent money, and they shouldn't be shortchanged by some bored owner picking up and dropping random players.

Any thoughts? Anyone disagree with my decision?