Bears Game thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 08:51 PM)
Cutler had all day on that one

Unfortunately the side effect of all the pressure is that the QB runs around the pocket anyway on the few plays that don't have pressure.

BTW, Jennings is becoming a star.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 09:52 PM)
So just how bad is the Colts defense?

Part of the problem is the game plan this coaching staff has against Green Bay. 49ers ran the ball all over Green Bay last week and we come out with the pass happy Martz offense I thought we got rid of last year. Run the freaking football and maybe their pass rush eases up a little bit.

QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 14, 2012 -> 01:52 AM)
Unfortunately the side effect of all the pressure is that the QB runs around the pocket anyway on the few plays that don't have pressure.

The OLine was fine that last series, and he was close to throwing a pick on 3 of the 4 passes on the drive.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 08:52 PM)
So just how bad is the Colts defense?

Our line hasn't been upgraded in years. We started killing the colts when Freeney went out. For some reason we dropped the ball on this. We keep shuffling s*** hoping it doesn't stink.

QUOTE (hawksfan61 @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 09:54 PM)
Part of the problem is the game plan this coaching staff has against Green Bay. 49ers ran the ball all over Green Bay last week and we come out with the pass happy Martz offense I thought we got rid of last year. Run the freaking football and maybe their pass rush eases up a little bit.

Why they aren't using Marshall on quick out routes or slants to get yards and the ball in his hands I'll never know.