Sox vs. Tigers in Zanzibar

Quin

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 04:15 AM)
I'm thinking a lot of this is mental. Once it gets to 8-1 and the pressure is off the Sox score a bunch. Now that it's a three-run game and we technically are back in the game, the hitters will be all tight and fail again.

It's probably more mental that the opposing pitcher isn't as focused

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 04:22 AM)
Wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world. He wouldn't get fired though, he'd just resign.

Did he sign a 3 year deal? You have to wonder if he's enjoyed this or not. If he quits, I guess it'd be the same candidates again. None of those guys excited me. I'd rather keep Ventura than Alomar or Martinez. I'd be OK with Big Hurt replacing Robin or Steve Stone. Or give it to Cooper and let Mr. Ego manage a year.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 10:25 PM)
Did he sign a 3 year deal? You have to wonder if he's enjoyed this or not. If he quits, I guess it'd be the same candidates again. None of those guys excited me. I'd rather keep Ventura than Alomar or Martinez. I'd be OK with Big Hurt replacing Robin or Steve Stone. Or give it to Cooper and let Mr. Ego manage a year.

How about a guy who has some coaching experience instead of the former whitesox allstars of the 90s. Frank Thomas would make no sense at all.