Sox vs. Tigers in Zanzibar

Quin

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 10:44 PM)
f*** that bro! The SOX need to play this game with zero interference from mother nature.

Where will you be sitting... I'll buy you a beer.

Man I'm just to frustrated right now.

And plus I listened to the 9th on the radio...just to hear Farmer say there is, "no professionalism" in the game now while he b****ed about Valverde for an inning (for the record I can't stand his antics, but don't spend an entire inning of a broadcast b****ing about it)

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Paint it Black @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 10:47 PM)

And plus I listened to the 9th on the radio...just to hear Farmer say there is, "no professionalism" in the game now while he b****ed about Valverde for an inning (for the record I can't stand his antics, but don't spend an entire inning of a broadcast b****ing about it)

I've met Tiger fans who hate Valverde more than most Sox fans.

QUOTE (Paint it Black @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 10:47 PM)

They were ripping Butler and Cain (especially) on the Royals for this, well, mostly Farmio.

Omogrosso versus Cabrera

Septimo (instead of Veal) versus Fielder

GAME, SET, MATCH

Ventura just doesn't have a clue, both of those decisions were worse than YOUK bunting or Liriano pitching in the 8th yesterday in a 3-2 game, albeit not MUCH worse.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 04:36 AM)
Just another tease after being b**** slapped.

Not really. I never got the least excited that we might tie it especially seeing Hudson trot to the plate for the final out. My gawd, really? Did we have anybody besides Olmeda to pinch hit? Hudson obviously had no chance.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 04:38 AM)
Down 8-1 did you guys really think they were going to come back? Let's split this b**** tomorrow and put the Tigers back 2. I am going to the game and the SOX don't lose when I go to games.

No. Of couse not. But I hate the be the bearer of bad news. No way we beat Verlander unless you are some magical good luck charm. Sox are very tight against Detroit and the Royals and frankly have no chance. It's just like the series finale in Detroit, a formality. However, once we get to Minnesota, it's anybody's guess what happens the rest of the season. Cause Detroit can't beat any team besides the White Sox these days.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 05:19 AM)
LOL no, I just want to see the SOX put up a f***ing fight tomorrow. I might make a sign, haven't decided yet.

You'll get on TV if it's a critical sign like "Hey White Sox ... are we in a pennant race or not?"

Or ... "Pretend the Tigers are wearing Yankee uniforms."

Or ... "White Sox, do you realize you would be 2 games up if you could somehow win today? Is that too much to ask?"

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 11:21 PM)
You'll get on TV if it's a critical sign like "Hey White Sox ... are we in a pennant race or not?"

Or ... "Pretend the Tigers are wearing Yankee uniforms."

Or ... "White Sox, do you realize you would be 2 games up if you could somehow win today? Is that too much to ask?"

ROFL I may do one of those, that's funny.