2013 Schedule

flavum

s***ty schedule for an East Coast fan trying to get to a game on a weekend. I was hoping to go to Citi Field, but during the week in May won't work. My best bets are @Cleveland 4/12-4/14, @Philly 7/12-7/14 or @Boston 8/30-9/1. Looks like Philly will be my main target. Woulda been nice if DC or Toronto were on the weekend. Oh well.

@Baltimore is on a weekend in September. I hear that it's kinda near DC.

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 03:14 PM)
MLB releases the schedule at noon (ct) today.

They're going back to 19 division games, so it could be 10 games at Comerica next year.

I seriously hate 76 division games. Especially since the Sox can't seem to beat them. If they don't have players that can beat these teams, then they have to change the players.

Good point. KW might be fed up with the fact we can't beat teams in the Central and speed up the "rebuilding." I really thought after 2005 we'd own the division for a while. These teams definitely know how to get our guys out.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 02:50 PM)
@Baltimore is on a weekend in September. I hear that it's kinda near DC.

This true, guess I didn't peak at September due to not knowing where I'll be in the country. I'm a certified teacher and there's no jobs in NY so I'm open to moving myself next summer.

Something my Mom pointed out last night--All three Sox home series against the Tigers in 2013 are weekday series.

Every year, my Mom's extended family has a White Sox outing on a Saturday in the summer, and I have a couple cousins who are Tigers fans and aren't interested in going unless the Sox play the Tigers. This year, the only home Saturday game with the Tigers was in April which wasn't workable for most of the family, and next year there aren't any home Saturday games with the Tigers.