9/15 White Sox at Twins

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 15, 2012 -> 11:58 AM)
I just meant bench him for today. Everyone else managed to recognize the situation and let themselves be walked on base. AJ, Ramirez...even Beckham was freakin' ducking under balls thrown at his head.

Only Dayan, with a (IIRC) 2-0 count decided to swing...for some dumb ass reason.

I'm sorry but I have no patience for batters that have no patience. That inning would have been 0 outs bases loaded if it wasnt for Dayan. I think thats deserving of a 1 game benching

Every hitter in the majors is taught to hunt for a fastball with a 2-0 count and to try to drive it.

He hit it hard, just at the SS. By your line of thinking, then everyone in our line-up should be benched, because all of them have hit into DP's, K'ed or popped up with RISP recently.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Sep 15, 2012 -> 12:01 PM)
I'm convinced Marty doesn't like Viciedo because he's Cuban.

We've gotten nothing out of LF for years. Now, we have a 23 year old hitting 252/20/62 while playing solid defense and people complain. I love Sox fans. :lolhitting

He hates Viciedo and Ramirez.

Loves Beckham and Konerko.

HMMMMMM.....

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 15, 2012 -> 12:08 PM)
I think he dislikes him because it was a Kenny Williams signing and if he becomes a monster, it becomes a great Kenny Williams signing.

Nope.

Overpaid with his original contract, lol.

Highest dollar figure of a contract ever given to Latin American player under age 20.

Poor ROI, etc.