Anyone going to Anaheim this weekend?

sin city sox fan

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 10:42 PM)
I'm getting pumped about this team and am about 90% sure that a road trip is in my future this weekend! Anyone else going to Anaheim? I'm looking for a place to have beers before the game on Saturday and would love to meet up with some fellow Sox fans.

Cmon bro! We can't fill the Cell in Chicago and you're expecting anyone to go to Anaheim! /green.

Hey I wish man, have fun!

Goddamn, if you actually pull of a weekend roadtrip to LA I'll be impressed. The longest drive I've ever knocked in a 24 hour period was Salt Lake City to ~Des Moines, and I just couldn't keep going. Please let us know if you do this, and what your secrets are to crossing 2/3 of goddamn America in one sitting.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 11:48 PM)
Goddamn, if you actually pull of a weekend roadtrip to LA I'll be impressed. The longest drive I've ever knocked in a 24 hour period was Salt Lake City to ~Des Moines, and I just couldn't keep going. Please let us know if you do this, and what your secrets are to crossing 2/3 of goddamn America in one sitting.

I get a feeling he might be driving from Las Vegas, just a hunch.

I'm getting pumped about this team and am about 90% sure that a road trip is in my future this weekend! Anyone else going to Anaheim? I'm looking for a place to have beers before the game on Saturday and would love to meet up with some fellow Sox fans.

If I win the Powerball Wednesday night, I'll be there.

I did Vegas to Chicago and vice versa, both in one sitting each. The secret is satellite radio, coffee, and cigarettes.

QUOTE (credescrew24 @ Sep 18, 2012 -> 09:25 AM)
Going to all 3 games I live like 15min from the big A .... Anyone's welcome to come join in on pregame tailgate'n I could use any and all sox fans to join in .... Strength in numbers haha get back at me

I'm thinking about grabbing a cheap-seat to the Saturday game. I'd love to join you for a brew before the game, because it might be the only time I get to see some Sox fans, haha.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 08:42 PM)

I think I'll be there. There is a great Hooters-like sports bar across the street from the stadium. I'd recommend checking that out. I should be there on Saturday too, depending on the availability of my buddy who wants to go, too.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Sep 18, 2012 -> 05:40 PM)
I'm thinking about grabbing a cheap-seat to the Saturday game. I'd love to join you for a brew before the game, because it might be the only time I get to see some Sox fans, haha.

Sweet yea most my buddies are halo fans and I go to alota games at the big A with them we usually set up in the parking lot near the big A itself where most of the tail gate'n goes down... Let's set something up all are welcome and dot worry there are always a nice Lil turn out of sox fans down the 1st base line :)

QUOTE (credescrew24 @ Sep 18, 2012 -> 03:10 PM)
Sweet yea most my buddies are halo fans and I go to alota games at the big A with them we usually set up in the parking lot near the big A itself where most of the tail gate'n goes down... Let's set something up all are welcome and dot worry there are always a nice Lil turn out of sox fans down the 1st base line :)

Alright. I will let you know when/if I purchase my ticket! I am about 95% sure I am going to go.

It's this time of year that I miss living in southern California.

However, if I hadn't moved to Portland, then I'd have missed a perfect game and the Sox walloping the Marines.

At least I get to see em every year for three to six in Seattle!

Enjoy the big A. Fingers crossed for a Sox series win!

QUOTE (Youks'stash @ Sep 19, 2012 -> 12:00 PM)
Glad to be have found this thread! Got some tix for the Saturday game so we'll be heading up from San Diego in the morning.

Good to see the Sox alliance is alive and well in SoCal.

Welcome to Soxtalk! Let's get a huge tailgate going or something!