GT 9/27: TB @ CWS, 7:10pm CT

NorthSideSox72

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 08:58 PM)
Sometimes you wonder if a Sox pitcher says "f*** hit! These guys aren't hittin for me so I'm gonna get myself out of here and let someone else take over. I'm tired of pitching my ass off for the lackeys"

Thats literally the most idiotic thing Ive heard.

The inability of this team to hit with RISP isn't just on the players. It has to be on the coaching staff as well. All of this is mental and approach-based. It has little to do with luck now. They've been far too awful for this to be bad luck.

Whenever this team gets runners on, our hitters just don't know what the f*** to do.

They knew what to do in the first half of the season

QUOTE (RudyLawRules @ Sep 28, 2012 -> 01:56 AM)
Bases loaded, no outs...we only score one run. We are so good at that it's insane. Shame to see Pauly like this.

It's interesting how we all want Konerko to be injured as the reason for his collapse, and not that he just had a bad final four months.

Remember when Beckhan impersonated Peavy and everybody laughed and loved how loose they were?

Might as well have been ten seasons ago.

Remember when Peavy was pitching well and everyone was pushing for him to be an all-star?

haha...those were the days

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 28, 2012 -> 02:59 AM)
It's interesting how we all want Konerko to be injured as the reason for his collapse, and not that he just had a bad final four months.

True, but I think we know he's injured.

Lexi with a meaningless two-out hit. Where are those hits when the bags are loaded???

Some of you need to start or keep drinking heavily.

At this point I just watch to see what new ways we can find to lose games

I'm waiting for somebody on the team to melt down, or just show a little fight. Not seeing it yet. Ventura might be comatose.