Sept 28 Devil Rays @ White Sox: The Stuff Legends Are Made Of

Quin

I know I said I wasn't going to make another thread in September, but it seems most of SoxTalk has thrown in the towel.

You know what?

Mothaf***a, I ain't heard no bell.

I'm not going to make some long winded movie script or song revision or whatever. Nah, it's time to beseech the Baseball Gods.

post-127-1127192675.gif

Oh mighty Rally Crede, come bless the Sox with fire and freeze Detroit. Gift our bats the ability of clutch.

jobu.jpg

Powerful Jobu, take fear from bats. Hit straight ball very much out of park.

4292-Chicago-Whitesox-Jose-Contreras_bio

El Titan de Bronze, gift the pitchers the ability to dominate like you once did.

Rays%20White%20Sox%20Baseba_Mill(2).jpg

The Catch*, deliver unto the team perfect defense.

*Wise is not the catch himself, merely it's physical manifestation on Earth.

paul-konerko.jpg

Captain, return to us in all your splendor.

Michael_Jordan_Baseball.jpg

His Airness, give the gift of rising to the moment. To never back down. But mostly, give the gift of...

tumblr_m2l7cn5Pzk1r6isau.png

Floyd

140624957_extra_large.jpg

Hellickson

icon_16953678.jpg

This. s***. Ain't. Over.

Edited by Quinarvy

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we still win the division??? I'll answer that with a picture....

AsZqopbCQAA_q4J.jpg

Keep it at 2 games or less going into the final series because I feel a Sox and KC sweep to end the season!!

Gavin is something like 4-1 with a 2.56 ERA in his career vs. Tampa, he keeps up that success and we notch a much needed victory.

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

hey guys i am wanting to go to the sox game saturday against the rays to watch the lifeless sox play during the day. I am in Clinton, Iowa wanting to place a 3 or 4 tickets for the dynamic pricing, can i still do that if the sox ticket office # and get those seats when i arrive at chicgo white sox ticket office window, never went through dynamic pricing.. wanting outfield seats because last time i check no more then 35 bucks or so. Would really appreciate it, have not went this year was hoping this date would have more importance hopefully they are atleast only one game back when i watch them saturday. Just wanted further info because i am putting in a call tomorrow because it is too late for those tickets to be sent to my address, hoping i can pick them up at the stadium if it is still dymnamic pricing and place the order tomorrow.

QUOTE (onedog#1 @ Sep 28, 2012 -> 01:59 AM)
hey guys i am wanting to go to the sox game saturday against the rays to watch the lifeless sox play during the day. I am in Clinton, Iowa wanting to place a 3 or 4 tickets for the dynamic pricing, can i still do that if the sox ticket office # and get those seats when i arrive at chicgo white sox ticket office window, never went through dynamic pricing.. wanting outfield seats because last time i check no more then 35 bucks or so. Would really appreciate it, have not went this year was hoping this date would have more importance hopefully they are atleast only one game back when i watch them saturday. Just wanted further info because i am putting in a call tomorrow because it is too late for those tickets to be sent to my address, hoping i can pick them up at the stadium if it is still dymnamic pricing and place the order tomorrow.

Yes you should be fine.

QUOTE (tonyho7476 @ Sep 28, 2012 -> 07:49 AM)
I have free tickets for tonight's game. I think I'll stay home and do something else. I don't like funerals.

Did you get those from members of the other Sox site? There was a few thread were people who had tickets are not going.

QUOTE (IowanSoxFan @ Sep 28, 2012 -> 09:21 AM)
Wellp might as well enjoy the last couple days of White Sox baseball before what is going to be a really long offseason.

It definitely will be, but at the same time, I'm intrigued with some of the teams that will likely continue playing into October this year. Should be fun to watch.

So what happens if the sox win tonight and DET loses? Back to 1 game out of the playoffs.

I'm with everyone else that thinks the season is over, but it's seriously just 2 games. Things can change in an instant.

QUOTE (SnB @ Sep 28, 2012 -> 05:03 PM)
So what happens if the sox win tonight and DET loses? Back to 1 game out of the playoffs.

I'm with everyone else that thinks the season is over, but it's seriously just 2 games. Things can change in an instant.

This.

I like todays odds of picking up a game...Floyd pitches well against Tampa. and Scott Diamonds going for the Twins who pitches well against the Tigers and is hands down their best pitcher.