Sept 29 Devil Rays @ White Sox: Memorial Day Pt. 2

Quin

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Sep 29, 2012 -> 06:37 PM)
I have a bad feeling about next year. It seems like this was the year to make some noise. I mean, can we expect Rios, Dunn, Konerko, AJ and Peavy (if they even come back) to repeat the successes of this year?

Having everyone produce to the finish may make up for poorer average statistics. Those blowout wins should donate some run support to these games.

I think Dunn will be better. Rios very well may repeat this year. PK will either be gone entirely, not make it through the whole season, or be better (minus one month). AJ won't be better and we probably won't get someone to get a season together like Peavy did, though the rest of the rotation should be a bit better across the board. Getting Danks back will be big and hopefully no spot in our rotation produces like the Humber spot.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 29, 2012 -> 06:12 PM)
It's amazing, isn't it? If you played him over Konerko every game in September, I bet you find a way to win another game or two. If they end up getting rid of Konerko and putting Dunn at 1B and Viciedo at DH, I hope they bring back Johnson for the bench.

Get rid of Dunn first.

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 29, 2012 -> 05:59 PM)
Oh god. Why did I turn on Rongey?

Was he turning on the fans or playing it cool?

There's really not that much anger left in me...it was dissipated mostly in the Royals and Indians games, and the Angels just kind of blew us out of the water, except for one of the contests being pretty close but not so interesting or exciting.