Game thread, 1:10CST CSN

JoshPR

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 30, 2012 -> 01:34 PM)
He has the right to say they all are ready for this horrible end of the season to be over. These guys are ready to be patted on the back for "doing better than anyone expected." This is one of the most pathetic displays in White Sox history.

He has the right to be completely wrong.That whole statement just shows you have no idea what is going through the players minds.

Edited by Baron

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 30, 2012 -> 06:34 PM)
He has the right to say they all are ready for this horrible end of the season to be over. These guys are ready to be patted on the back for "doing better than anyone expected." This is one of the most pathetic displays in White Sox history.

Yep. When I think of exciting, energetic teams, teams that look like they want to be out there, the Sox are dead last on that list.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 30, 2012 -> 01:37 PM)
Yep. When I think of exciting, energetic teams, teams that look like they want to be out there, the Sox are dead last on that list.

The fact that you think the players are happy that Detroit is making the playoffs is quite sad actually.

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Sep 30, 2012 -> 06:44 PM)
Hope the royals are grumpy, clev just an 11 spot on them

Did KC lose yesterday too? It's pretty hard to lose 4 in a row to the Tribe. Wow. I like Robin a lot, but losing as many times as we did to KC I think is a fireable offense (when the owner is Loria/Steinbrenner/Al Davis). Losing to KC was a sign of the true mental makeup of this team, but Baron won't agree with me and think I'm harsh.

QUOTE (Baron @ Sep 30, 2012 -> 06:47 PM)
Unlike some on here Im pretty excited for this offseason.

Why? "Wait til next year" is kind of a depressing rally cry for me, until the second bout of freezing rain/blizzard conditions when I truly truly miss spring training. Right now it's just anger.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 30, 2012 -> 02:04 PM)
Did KC lose yesterday too? It's pretty hard to lose 4 in a row to the Tribe. Wow. I like Robin a lot, but losing as many times as we did to KC I think is a fireable offense (when the owner is Loria/Steinbrenner/Al Davis). Losing to KC was a sign of the true mental makeup of this team, but Baron won't agree with me and think I'm harsh.

Why? "Wait til next year" is kind of a depressing rally cry for me, until the second bout of freezing rain/blizzard conditions when I truly truly miss spring training. Right now it's just anger.

Your depressed all the time.