Game thread, 1:10CST CSN

JoshPR

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Our pitchers throw some nasty pitches, but they also give up some majestic bombs. They've all turned into Liriano, four-five innings is maximum output.

How come you guys all get mad when I suggest the solution?? It's Mark Buehrle. The man is a pitching machine and genius who coulda helped our staff get over this mental midgetness!!! Our starters have good stuff; they are unable to sustain it at all. Their lines add up to five innings of rottenness. Yet I'm the only one that appears to think Buehrle is the answer.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 30, 2012 -> 02:13 PM)
Our pitchers throw some nasty pitches, but they also give up some majestic bombs. They've all turned into Liriano, four-five innings is maximum output.

How come you guys all get mad when I suggest the solution?? It's Mark Buehrle. The man is a pitching machine and genius who coulda helped our staff get over this mental midgetness!!! Our starters have good stuff; they are unable to sustain it at all. Their lines add up to five innings of rottenness. Yet I'm the only one that appears to think Buehrle is the answer.

We're not getting Mark. Get that out of your head.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 30, 2012 -> 02:13 PM)

This is just because it's the end of the season and they're getting pulled at the first sign of trouble

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 30, 2012 -> 08:13 PM)

Mark Buehrle gave up more home runs this year than anyone on the Sox while pitching in the NL in a mammoth park.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 30, 2012 -> 02:19 PM)
Mark Buehrle gave up more home runs this year than anyone on the Sox while pitching in the NL in a mammoth park.

There is a better chance we sign Zack Greinke than trading for Mark.

QUOTE (Baron @ Sep 30, 2012 -> 07:20 PM)
There is a better chance we sign Zack Greinke than trading for Mark.

Zach would definitely excite the masses. They could sell some tickets with that acquistion, billing the 1-2 punch of Sale and Zach.

p.s. Our fans are awesome. They are LOUD.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 30, 2012 -> 02:22 PM)
Zach would definitely excite the masses. They could sell some tickets with that acquistion, billing the 1-2 punch of Sale and Zach.

p.s. Our fans are awesome. They are LOUD.

Its not out of the question that we could go after him. Kenny always gets his guy.

QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 30, 2012 -> 07:22 PM)
I don't know how exactly he fits into our future plans, but I really like Youk. Glad to see him finishing fairly strong amidst the mess that is the rest of our offense

He's definitely a likeable player.

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Sep 30, 2012 -> 07:24 PM)
I swear AJ is tanking it...

I don't see what you are seeing there. He looked out at the mound when he was fouling the ball off. It's not easy to hit Price when u are a lefty.