Fantasy Basketball

knightni

• 4 months later...

I'm all hyped up on irish whiskey and I just gotta say...Man f*** those 2 bafoons that ruined the league...Here I am sitting in the 6 spot with Nick smith and Luol dangerous on my nuts and who does Luol get the final week of the regular season?? One of the 2 losers and gets a lock at 8 points.

Anyway we can switch the matchups and let those 2 face each other and me and steve go at it?

I know its not a pay league or anything so I shouldn't give a damn but its the principle of it...next week should have been exciting but nope right now it's already been decided.

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Mar 17, 2013 -> 12:44 AM)
I'm all hyped up on irish whiskey and I just gotta say...Man f*** those 2 bafoons that ruined the league...Here I am sitting in the 6 spot with Nick smith and Luol dangerous on my nuts and who does Luol get the final week of the regular season?? One of the 2 losers and gets a lock at 8 points.

Anyway we can switch the matchups and let those 2 face each other and me and steve go at it?

I know its not a pay league or anything so I shouldn't give a damn but its the principle of it...next week should have been exciting but nope right now it's already been decided.

lol

• 6 months later...