Pick 14 Plans on sale 11/28

ewokpelts

http://www.whitesox.com/pick14

Buyers get 2 games per month, PLUS Opening Day and one game of the Cubs/Sox series.

The Sunday Family Day pricing applies to this plan, so you can get Upper Corners for $5 per Sunday or Lower Corners for $20.

The price chart in the link suggests that Weekend gaems will have a higher price than weekdays, with Saturday being typically higher than either Friday or Sunday. They got rid of the "premiere pricing" name, but Yankees and Red Sox games are still priced higher than the Royals or Astros.

Sox point out that Playoff tickets are NOT GUARANTEED, but 14 and 7 game plans did get ALDS tix in 2012.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Nov 28, 2012 -> 06:56 AM)
Except for Saturdays, game times are pretty easy to predict.

Yes, except for the occassional getaway day afternoon tilt, although midweek games probably aren't very big sellers in November. But Saturdays are a big seller. I would think they would post times. I can't imagine what the hold up would be.

Yes, except for the occassional getaway day afternoon tilt, although midweek games probably aren't very big sellers in November. But Saturdays are a big seller. I would think they would post times. I can't imagine what the hold up would be.

FOX has to set their TV schedule and pick their games. FOX's window will be 4-7 (ET) some Saturdays and 7-10 on others. On home Saturdays that the Sox are not on FOX, they will play during the window not taken by FOX.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Nov 28, 2012 -> 08:17 AM)
FOX has to set their TV schedule and pick their games. FOX's window will be 4-7 (ET) some Saturdays and 7-10 on others. On home Saturdays that the Sox are not on FOX, they will play during the window not taken by FOX.

I understand that, but the Sox should know what games Fox is picking up by now. The Blue Jays know. Maybe they can give them a call.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 28, 2012 -> 08:24 AM)
I understand that, but the Sox should know what games Fox is picking up by now. The Blue Jays know. Maybe they can give them a call.
all schedule times are subject to change. remember remember the 25th of september?

Fox, ESPN, and TBS all have the authority to change game times. And they can do it THROUGHOUT the season. Fox made the 9/29 game a 3:05 affair less than 2 weeks before. The sox were selling tickets for that game almost a year in advance with a 6:10 start time and fireworks.

Edited by ewokpelts

QUOTE (ewokpelts @ Nov 28, 2012 -> 08:39 AM)
all schedule times are subject to change. remember remember the 25th of september?

Fox, ESPN, and TBS all have the authority to change game times. And they can do it THROUGHOUT the season. Fox made the 9/29 game a 3:05 affair less than 2 weeks before. The sox were selling tickets for that game almost a year in advance with a 6:10 start time and fireworks.

The average number of home games where the time is actually changed is probably 2 or less a year. Post the times White Sox.l

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 28, 2012 -> 09:03 AM)
The average number of home games where the time is actually changed is probably 2 or less a year. Post the times White Sox.l

When I went through the process of buying tickets, they gave me the times, it just isn't on the schedule on the website for whatever reason.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Dec 9, 2012 -> 05:35 PM)
Can you get the opening game with the Pick7 plan?
You were able to do it last year, so i assume you can.

with a pack "starting" at $56, that's 6 games in the upper corner for $5 each, and one opening day(assuming same price as pick 14 plan) in upper corner for $26.