Dynamic Damaso Marte a Starter?

MurcieOne

What do you guys think?

Do we try and make Damaso a starter? He very well could be, but it could blow in our faces in more than 1 way....

Here are my interpretations of what could happen......

1. Marte Joins the rotation, and does phenominal..... 1-5 were solid.

2. Marte joins the rotation.... does horrible... big question mark in our rotation again.

3. Marte Joins the rotation...... does great and our bullpen suffers, cant get the ball to Koch.

4. Marte joins the rotation.... he sucks, bullpen sucks, and we suck.

I agree with baggs....and if we try to start him, how the hell is he going to get outs? He has two good pitches, a slider and a fastball...that's it, to my knowledge anyways....not only that, but if he suffered dead arm during the year, and he was pitching from the pen, how the hell is he gonna get through 3 innings, let alone 6 or 7?

Originally posted by Murcielago

What do you guys think?

Do we try and make Damaso a starter? He very well could be, but it could blow in our faces in more than 1 way....

Here are my interpretations of what could happen......

1. Marte Joins the rotation, and does phenominal..... 1-5 were solid.

2. Marte joins the rotation.... does horrible... big question mark in our rotation again.

3. Marte Joins the rotation...... does great and our bullpen suffers, cant get the ball to Koch.

4. Marte joins the rotation.... he sucks, bullpen sucks, and we suck.

Remember the Glover disaster? He sucked in the rotation and finally was put back in the pen where he belonged but it was too late. He still sucked. Leave Marte in the pen, hes great there, besides with what KWs going to do for our rotation this offseason we wont need it!

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by baggio202

leave him in the bullpen...its the only positive move in the KW era...lets not screw it up

ditto what baggs said.........