2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Mar 28, 2013 -> 05:47 PM)
Justified renewed wraps up its current fourth season (the show’s highest-rated yet) on Tuesday. Season 5 will bow in January 2014. :headbang

Good news.

Also saw FX is starting a new channel called FXX. Sunny and League both renewed for two more years will run on it.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 20, 2013 -> 01:31 PM)
Was sort of bored with Bates Motel pilot, despite digging the Vera Farmiga MILF vibe.

Agree completely. If they can't make a pilot that sets a decent hook, that doesn't bode well for the rest of the series.

WTF???!!!!! It's bad enough I have to put up with the annoying Chris Hardwick promos during the Walking Dead but now I have to put up with them during Orphan Black????

He's almost as annoying as Ryan Seacrest........

Orphan Black I thought was pretty good. Should be regular watching for me.

QUOTE (juddling @ Mar 30, 2013 -> 09:06 PM)
WTF???!!!!! It's bad enough I have to put up with the annoying Chris Hardwick promos during the Walking Dead but now I have to put up with them during Orphan Black????

I'm going to watch it before Shameless tomorrow.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 31, 2013 -> 04:03 PM)
X infinity

Also shameless and walking dead finale tonite.

Happy Easter to my tv schedule!

Shameless finale next week, unless you just meant WD finale in addition to new Shameless.

Just passing thru.

QUOTE (juddling @ Mar 30, 2013 -> 10:06 PM)

Oprhan Black was pretty interesting. Took me a while to figure out it was set in Canada. I was thinking England because of being on a BBC network, and the british accents, but then there were quite a few North American accents and the license plate of her car said Ontario.

Interesting to find out that Ellen Page almost got the role as the main character. Would not have been as nice on the eyes, but I love Ellen's attitude in her movies. She would have been fun.

Also, for any Far Cry 3 fans, if you couldn't tell, the ex-boyfriend Vic is Vaas from the video game. Even before he spoke a word I said "s***, that dude looks just like Vaas." And then he started talking and it was obvious. So cool that they were able to replicate him SO WELL in the game that in real life he is immediately identifiable in a completely unrelated role.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Mar 31, 2013 -> 05:04 PM)
Oh no. I'm going to have to sift through all the GoT talk now to get to reach the Justified and Shameless discussion!

Now that I have HBO GO I should probably remedy this problem by watching the first two seasons.

You will know why we talk about it so much after you watch it.

I held out until the first week of December. I finished watching all 20 episodes in two weeks, couldn't stop watching.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 31, 2013 -> 05:13 PM)
You will know why we talk about it so much after you watch it.

I held out until the first week of December. I finished watching all 20 episodes and two weeks, couldn't stop watching.

I've seen the first two episodes. I liked them. Just haven't found the time to sit down and watch them all...and I have way too much to do the next two weeks, so I'm worried if I start now that work won't get done ;)

QUOTE (farmteam @ Mar 31, 2013 -> 05:04 PM)
Oh no. I'm going to have to sift through all the GoT talk now to get to reach the Justified and Shameless discussion!

Now that I have HBO GO I should probably remedy this problem by watching the first two seasons.

I see why people like it, but its just not for me. Maybe I'll try again with HBOGO on my Roku.