2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 27, 2013 -> 07:34 AM)
I picked Spencer and already kinda regret it.

Some people just start too fast. Me, I'd wait for first hoh to be crowned, than make a deal with them quietly and start an alliance.

These people making alliances with people they don't know on the first day never last.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 27, 2013 -> 08:29 AM)
Some people just start too fast. Me, I'd wait for first hoh to be crowned, than make a deal with them quietly and start an alliance.

These people making alliances with people they don't know on the first day never last.

Alliances on first day is dumb. Also the guy who finished second in the HOH was my pick to go far. Seemed like a sleeper.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 12:15 AM)
I am not sure why but on every reality show like Big Brother I always root for the non gay black guy. (I am white) and no I have nothing against gays either. I have no idea why but I have done it all my life. So go Howard!

Lol, that's awesome.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 03:16 PM)
I feel like Howard is trying to push god on me.

Obviously it was just 1 episode but there seems to be quite a few idiots in this season.

Sounds like some of em are knocking boots already.

(It is the 90s still, right?)

QUOTE (juddling @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 04:55 PM)
Graceland on USA is really growing on me........

I've heard good things but isn't it on USA? I have trouble following what is on that channel. Should set DVR.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 30, 2013 -> 01:17 PM)
Anyone else watch House of Cards on Netflix? I thought it was pretty good.

I've still only watched the first episode. I like it but just haven't gotten back to it.

Dexter was pretty good. Not really liking Deb so far this season, and I'm not sure how Harrison goes from like a 2-3 year old to a 5 year old in 6 months, but I guess it's because of child labor laws with the actor who played Harrison. They should have said this was like 12 or 18 months later though if they were going to use an child actor who looks that old.

Oh, but that new lady is really interesting. The final scene of the episode was awesome.

Edited by Chilihead90

Speaking of Dexter.....the last season I saw was the Julia Stiles season. I know last season was pretty good (from all I heard) and the Colin Hanks season was not so good.

My question is if I skip over the Colin Hanks season and pick up with last season....am I really going to miss anything big??? anything that I might need to know???