2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking an American TV course for school....and as I was forced to watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians, I realized the appeal of that show. It's plot structure is exactly like a soap opera.

Also, one of those Kardashians literally pulled a baby out of her vagina.

EDIT: Watch out, I'm posting a GIF from the birth

kourtney-gives-birth-gif.gif

Edited by Jake

QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 14, 2013 -> 07:36 AM)
I'm taking an American TV course for school....and as I was forced to watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians, I realized the appeal of that show. It's plot structure is exactly like a soap opera.

Also, one of those Kardashians literally pulled a baby out of her vagina.

EDIT: Watch out, I'm posting a GIF from the birth

kourtney-gives-birth-gif.gif

It happens more often than you would think. Crazy to watch on TV though

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 14, 2013 -> 07:40 AM)
It happens more often than you would think. Crazy to watch on TV though

I'd imagine if I had a half-living human protruding out of my body after stealing my nutrients for 9 months I'd rip that f***er out too.

Also, Jake, a link would likely work next time. :P

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 14, 2013 -> 08:37 AM)
I'd imagine if I had a half-living human protruding out of my body after stealing my nutrients for 9 months I'd rip that f***er out too.

Also, Jake, a link would likely work next time. :P

Ha! Stealing, thats a funny way to put it.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Feb 14, 2013 -> 06:59 PM)
Im liking the Americans, but those 100s were new Benjis not old benjis.

I thought I spotted a recent model pick up truck in the background in one of the Philadelphia scenes.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 13, 2013 -> 02:43 PM)
I'm seeing no development in the characters and bad acting - so I'm just over it. Rick's an insufferable prick, for some reason Darryl thought that the group should forgive his brother for getting a member molested and nearly raped and another beaten and both almost killed.

I've seen enough zombies, there's no shock and excitement on the show anymore - just characters acting stupidly.

So I'm done.

I think I'm with you. I flirted with ditching it last season, but was hoping it would return to the goodness of the first season. The first half of this season was good, but I didn't miss the show during the break and it took me six days to watch this latest episode.

The stupidity in the first 15 minutes and then the talking about it in the middle of the show was painful. I also don't know why they needed to add the ghost thing. It's just weird. The show already has enough stuff going on. At the very least give us some mystery as to what's going on in his head. Don't show us the thing and tell us that he's the only one who sees it. Let us at least wonder about it.

So I'm not planning on watching anymore because the spirit of the first season and why I loved that season is so far gone and there's no going back to that place.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Feb 18, 2013 -> 06:02 AM)
It started off slow, and I was actually thinking "what the hell?" Then, holy s***. Great episode.

Did someone big die? Seems that is the only way that show gets a reaction.