2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 26, 2013 -> 08:37 AM)
I always hope my wife doesn't walk in during a scene where I'll be judged. I tried to get her to watch it, no interest. Hilarious, great show.

I think my wife likes it more than I do as I forget to watch it right away some times. Emmy's acting in this last episode seemed horrible to me but the thought that we'll see her naked again helps.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 26, 2013 -> 02:53 PM)
I think my wife likes it more than I do as I forget to watch it right away some times. Emmy's acting in this last episode seemed horrible to me but the thought that we'll see her naked again helps.

I've actually really liked Emmy Rossum's acting this season.

Edited by farmteam

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 26, 2013 -> 05:11 PM)
I think it is a real injury that they just incorporated into the show, and just said nothing about it

They made a brief comment about him injuring his ACL playing basketball. I do think it's a real injury written in, though.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Feb 26, 2013 -> 10:58 PM)
Justified was awesome best episode of yr so far tonight!

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 27, 2013 -> 08:28 AM)
This season has been tremendous.

It amazes me that there are shows that are so good (Justified, Shameless, etc.) while there are so many shows that are just terrible. A lot of the credit has to go to the writers, obviously. With Justified, Timothy Olyphant plays that character so well, and before the show he wasn't thought of as much of an actor. And William H. Macy just completely disappears into his character on Shameless.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Feb 27, 2013 -> 06:06 AM)
They made a brief comment about him injuring his ACL playing basketball. I do think it's a real injury written in, though.

He was on New Girl last night, and was walking around completely normal. Not sure how big of a gap there is between those shooting schedules, though.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Feb 27, 2013 -> 11:28 AM)
He was on New Girl last night, and was walking around completely normal. Not sure how big of a gap there is between those shooting schedules, though.

Shameless I believe was last summer and New Girl was the last couple of months. So it could be true. I'll try to find out actually.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 27, 2013 -> 12:21 PM)
Shameless I believe was last summer and New Girl was the last couple of months. So it could be true. I'll try to find out actually.

LOL @ "I'll try to find out".

Detective Google says-