2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally shot out the final season of Weeds. The last two seasons were an improvement from the previous few but never had a show go so downhill like that.

Felt it was the gf who broke up with me out of nowhere and tried to forget about her but finally seeked her for closure.

She looks like a less attractive version of Jennifer Love Hewitt... maybe with a tad of Milano thrown in.

Could you imagine what caulfield would end up saying about who she looks like? That is one of his favorite subjects to create tangents out of tangents and not even being remotely close in regard to facial similarities.

Hell give it a go caulfield, you have turned into one of, if not my favorite poster currently. The only thing I can expect from you is your incredible ability to make a string of tangents out of seemingly nothing.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 14, 2013 -> 08:53 PM)
I guess Winston from New Girl is a Wisconsin fan?

Bucky forever!

It was funny how they hyped Taylor Swift as a guest star but she just popped up for 10 secs near the end.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 15, 2013 -> 03:23 PM)
A good friend of mine couldn't get into GOT and I just had him watch Justified and said it was good but may not continue to watch it.

Time to look for a new friend.

I can't get into GoT either, but love Justified.

Thrones just isn't for me.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 15, 2013 -> 05:17 PM)
I can't get into GoT either, but love Justified.

Thrones just isn't for me.

Same. I won't even give GoT a chance, I've seen the premise, and I do not like that kind of thing at all.

Took me a while to agree to try Justified. Took me a WHILE to get through S1, probably 3-4 weeks. But then from S2 and on and it has been great.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ May 16, 2013 -> 12:26 AM)
Same. I won't even give GoT a chance, I've seen the premise, and I do not like that kind of thing at all.

I watched the first 5 episodes of Season 1 and just wasn't enthralled by anything. I could see why a lot of people love it though.

boobs

QUOTE (Brian @ May 16, 2013 -> 05:32 AM)
I watched the first 5 episodes of Season 1 and just wasn't enthralled by anything. I could see why a lot of people love it though.

boobs

You sound like a woman.

GoT is awesome. I wish they'd cut out the pointless boobs so people like you wouldn't have that crutch to fall back on as your single line of defense as to why people like the show.

I don't fit the typical fantasy-loving fanboy model either. I've never seen Lord of the Rings. However, I can say I geek out every Sunday (or more likely Monday morning at the gym with my tablet and a lot of sweat).

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 16, 2013 -> 09:07 AM)
You sound like a woman.

GoT is awesome. I wish they'd cut out the pointless boobs so people like you wouldn't have that crutch to fall back on as your single line of defense as to why people like the show.

I don't fit the typical fantasy-loving fanboy model either. I've never seen Lord of the Rings. However, I can say I geek out every Sunday (or more likely Monday morning at the gym with my tablet and a lot of sweat).

It's a political thriller more than fantasy. Though I do miss Dany being naked in every episode. The Theon scene last week was pretty nice.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (Brian @ May 14, 2013 -> 03:31 PM)
Finally shot out the final season of Weeds. The last two seasons were an improvement from the previous few but never had a show go so downhill like that.

Felt it was the gf who broke up with me out of nowhere and tried to forget about her but finally seeked her for closure.

Despite Soxtalk's advice, I kept watching after season 3. While there were a few WTF stretches, overall I didn't think it was that bad. Just finished season 7 and it has kept me entertained. I can never get enough Doug Wilson, he cracks me up.

boobs

couldnt be more wrong

boobs

LOL, yeah right. There could be zero nudity and I would be just as enthralled. The books dont have visual nudity and they are f***ing unreal.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 16, 2013 -> 09:07 AM)
You sound like a woman.

But the boobs just make the show even better!

We need more of Margaery's boobs, they want to pop out of those dresses so bad.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 15, 2013 -> 03:23 PM)
A good friend of mine couldn't get into GOT and I just had him watch Justified and said it was good but may not continue to watch it.

Time to look for a new friend.

New friend time :lol: