2013 Video Game Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 10:39 AM)
lol The future.

Sony has been/is likely to stay more involved in home media than Microsoft.

Microsoft is an Android OS for computers away from being Atari.

Whats funny is you say windows 8 and surface like they are good things. When in fact Microsoft is releasing an update to Windows 8 because most people dislike it.

Ill get playstation 4, I see no reason to change.

Windows 8 is such a pain in the ass. Once you pin every program you use regularly to the taskbar, it's almost usable. Until you need to find something then you have to pull up the bulls*** that is a tablet OS on a f***ing PC.

Thanks for the new laptop, work! (ok, it is a slick laptop)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake,

Yep. I can remember the day I bought my PS3. It was slightly more expensive than Xbox, but PSN was free. So 6 years later I can take the $300 I saved and put it towards a shiny new PS4.

Playstation network may suck, I wouldnt know. Outside of a network issue years ago, Ive never had any complaints.

Steve,

Yeah I got a nice windows 8 machine, but its not like when I use it I go: "Oh Microsoft youve really brought me the future" its more like "Oh Microsoft how did you fall so far."

Edited by Soxbadger

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 11:06 AM)
Jake,

Yep. I can remember the day I bought my PS3. It was slightly more expensive than Xbox, but PSN was free. So 6 years later I can take the $300 I saved and put it towards a shiny new PS4.

Playstation network may suck, I wouldnt know. Outside of a network issue years ago, Ive never had any complaints.

Steve,

Yeah I got a nice windows 8 machine, but its not like when I use it I go: "Oh Microsoft youve really brought me the future" its more like "Oh Microsoft how did you fall so far."

Yeah, I spent $299 on a PS3, what, four years ago? Whenever the slim came out. I've never had one problem with it. I love that f***ing thing. In 3 days it'll be playing what looks to be the best game ever made, too.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 12:10 PM)
Yeah, I spent $299 on a PS3, what, four years ago? Whenever the slim came out. I've never had one problem with it. I love that f***ing thing. In 3 days it'll be playing what looks to be the best game ever made, too.

Motherf***er. I thought that game came out today. Ugh. I had my whole night planned around it :(

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 12:10 PM)

Is it bad that I want to cancel all my plans this weekend and just play the s*** out of it?

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 12:12 PM)
Motherf***er. I thought that game came out today. Ugh. I had my whole night planned around it :(

Yeah, the release on a Friday is very stupid.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 12:16 PM)
Is it bad that I want to cancel all my plans this weekend and just play the s*** out of it?

Apparently it's a once-in-a-generation game.

That said. Blackhawks and Father's Day are very important!

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 02:44 PM)
LOL at WiiU in this one. Poor KYYLE.

You dont have to pity me, Im happy with what I have. Not all people want Sony and Xbox. I just need some damn games

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 02:46 PM)
You dont have to pity me, Im happy with what I have. Not all people want Sony and Xbox. I just need some damn games

So you're happy with a system that provides no games?

Just admit it's a piece of s*** that you jumped on way too early. I have a robin's nest in my backyard that has almost as many games as the WiiU.

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 02:48 PM)
That's all you got? Just ignore the DRM news? :lol:

What is this "news" I don't think anything has changed on Sony's part from yesterday?

Edit: If it's Sony saying they're leaving it up the publishers, that isn't new. Last night they said they wouldn't be imposing anything. Which means they're leaving it up to the publishers, and hopefully we as gamers make the publishers who decide to do it pay financially.

Edited by kev211

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 11, 2013 -> 08:46 PM)

+1.

Loved what Nintendo showed. Not sure how you couldn't if you were a Nintendo fan before. Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Mario Kart and Smash Bros, X and Bayonetta to go along with still no DRM and free online. Ill take it.