2013-2014 NFL Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the problem with Bush is his lack of carries (42), this will be his lowest since his rookie year (95 carries). Not trying to give him an excuse but it has to feel odd being used so little this year, and as far as I know he has been relatively healthy.

Sometimes, the plays for him are power runs that get blown up in the backfield or, at best, the line, and there's probably not much he can do about. Bad playcalling is to blame for some of his bad carries. But then you've got at least two plays last week where he should have had a TD but either dropped a catchable pass or just kept running laterally instead of turning upfield for the yard he needed.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 27, 2013 -> 03:41 PM)
He has sucked but to be fair, how many of those carries were from the one yard line?

I can think of at least 7 off the top of my head and he's been stopped for 0 yards on 6 of those. He's been terrible as the short yardage back this year, Forte has been MUCH better when given the chance.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 28, 2013 -> 10:54 PM)
That LaVeon Bell hit was brutal

Just awful. Sucks as well cause he was on his way to a big night for me fantasy wise. :( (yes I went there and I need him for the playoffs dammit!)

I hope he's okay. Might of cost the Steelers the game too. (or at least the tie, Bell is usually money in the red zone)

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 28, 2013 -> 11:10 PM)
Just awful. Sucks as well cause he was on his way to a big night for me fantasy wise. :( (yes I went there and I need him for the playoffs dammit!)

I hope he's okay. Might of cost the Steelers the game too. (or at least the tie, Bell is usually money in the red zone)

It was a bizarre drawn out ending to the game