2013-2014 NFL Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Jan 5, 2014 -> 06:05 PM)
You guys are a bunch of whiners. They havent called anything on either team all game so get over it.

You take what you get, but don't act like that holding call was somehow fair to the Packers.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 5, 2014 -> 06:03 PM)
Wow, how could you not call a holding on that play? It's the only reason Rodgers didn't get sacked.

Shhhhhhhh, we're just disgruntled Bears fans.

Seriously though and I do hate complaining about the refs but it seems like GB gets away with defensive penalties and obvious holding calls more than any other NFL team.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Jan 5, 2014 -> 06:23 PM)
Refs miss holding on virtually every play, but I don't understand how buck and aikman cann see the Rodgers replay twice and not point out the obvious hold on the play that allowed Rodgers to escape.

It has to be an nfl mandate.

Aikman did point it out.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Jan 5, 2014 -> 06:23 PM)
Refs miss holding on virtually every play, but I don't understand how buck and aikman cann see the Rodgers replay twice and not point out the obvious hold on the play that allowed Rodgers to escape.

It has to be an nfl mandate.

Not when jerseys are being pulled and grabbing Smiths arm when he was chasing Rogers. You can't miss those. I've got money on the Packers but this is awful.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 5, 2014 -> 07:45 PM)
geez, Harbaugh waits to 3 seconds to call TO in these conditions. I would've called it around 7-8 in case of a bad/dropped snap.

What's more likely, a botched snap or a kickoff return for a TD? Speaking as a Buffalo Bills fan I worry more about the latter. They already had one return stopped by the Kicker this game.