Sports Media discussion

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 18, 2015 -> 09:59 AM)
I think Abbattacola is a good bet. Goff would surprise me, he loves his gig with Sirius "Off the Dribble"

I would be just as happy with him. Goff always acts as if he loves his gig though as you probably should play off to the public as a professional. He loved his gig in Atlanta too so I dont know. Its a long shot but I have a feeling.

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 18, 2015 -> 11:19 AM)
I would be just as happy with him. Goff always acts as if he loves his gig though as you probably should play off to the public as a professional. He loved his gig in Atlanta too so I dont know. Its a long shot but I have a feeling.

Feder just started following Goff on Twitter. That would normally seem kind of odd IMO. For some reason I don't see Robert Feder as a sports guy.

@Jason1Goff

Hearing my old station is going to make an announcement today. Wishing whoever is going to be the new 9-1pm host nothing but the best.

David Schuster @Schumouse @Jason1Goff This could be your best tweet ever. #wellplayed

Interesting. . . I read this as a sign that Jason might be the guy, playing coy.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 18, 2015 -> 12:59 PM)
Goff left because he probably felt his road at The Score was blocked (all of the shows were pretty solid). Much like how several left to The Game. He just said it never felt right. I'm glad he's back.

Only guy I will listen to at the Score religiously. I like Carmen(hate Jurko), so I will be switching to JGoff though. The guy knows his stuff and is willing to talk about other sports other than football.

QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 1, 2015 -> 09:32 PM)
Chet Coppock going crazy on present and former Chicago sports media members on Twitter right now.

Just another guy who doesn't realize the medium passed him by.

QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 1, 2015 -> 09:32 PM)
Chet Coppock going crazy on present and former Chicago sports media members on Twitter right now.

When you spend the span of your career being a raging prick to pretty much everyone you work with eventually everyone is going to hate you. They all cant be wrong on what kind of guy Chet Coppock is.

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 26, 2015 -> 08:33 AM)
Not a good day for Bernsie and Spiegel, but mostly Bernsie.

https://twitter.com/RegressedPDO/status/580933766488715264

Ehh. Nothing is going to happen to either of them. I'd have that same conversation with a buddy. I'm pretty surprised they put it on twitter though. It seems Spiegel's original point was that she's bad at her job which is true. Weird that it went that direction.