Kyyle23

Sports Media discussion

42 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

She's not wrong. 

The fuck she is not wrong.  That was pure manufactured outrage towards shefters tweet and she should be embarrassed 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

She's not wrong. 

That article is one way to get run out of the industry, just like McNeil did with his comments.

I don't wish to discuss further. I'm going to delete my post, I ask if you guys will do so as well. 

Not worth it. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Haha 2

Adam Schefter is supposed to be a very good guy from what I have heard. His book "The Man I Never Met" is the story revolving around his wife's ex husband dying in the World Trade Center, leaving a widow and 15 month old. Schefter married her 5 years later and helped raise her child and their family. It's about their journey and honoring her late husband. Touching. 

He also seems like a really hard working dude who worked his way from bottom to the best in the business.

DiCaro's article is a hate filled hit piece. She is a spiteful human being that loves to find the negative in everything. Along with that, her knowledge of sports is incredibly poor and her writing is typically riddled with misspelled words and grammatical errors. She constantly gets called out for being flat out incorrect on things.

Her career got jump started after her crusade against Kane is his rape trial, the one that got dropped due to lack of credible evidence. She would bash Kane and acuse him of guilt regularly, tweeting "evidence" of guilt from her "source", which evidently was bogus. She never apologized for it. She used a bogus rape case to advance her career.

Either Deadspin will die or Julie will get canned in the near future, and I hope it is the last legitimate gig she gets in the business. She is a truly awful person. 

Edited by Yearnin' for Yermin
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Adam Schefter is supposed to be a very good guy from what I have heard. His book "The Man I Never Met" is the story revolving around his wife's ex husband dying in the World Trade Center, leaving a widow and 15 month old. Schefter married her 5 years later and helped raise her child and their family. It's about their journey and honoring her late husband. Touching. 

He also seems like a really hard working dude who worked his way from bottom to the best in the business.

DiCaro's article is a hate filled hit piece. She is a spiteful human being that loves to find the negative in everything. Along with that, her knowledge of sports is incredibly poor and her writing is typically riddled with misspelled words and grammatical errors. She constantly gets called out for being flat out incorrect on things.

Her career got jump started after her crusade against Kane is his rape trial, the one that got dropped due to lack of credible evidence. She would bash Kane and cause him of guilt regularly, tweeting "evidence" of guilt from her "source", which evidently was bogus. She apologized for it. She used a bogus rape case to advance her career.

Either Deadspin will die or Julie will get canned in the near future, and I hope it is the last legitimate gig she gets in the business. She is a truly awful person. 

I agree 

• Like 1