East Region

QUOTE (zenryan @ Mar 27, 2013 -> 06:37 PM)
maybe the out of bounds call really wasnt that bad of one...

pic

I don't think the pic concludes anything, though I did have some doubt when I saw the replay. I initially thought it was a terrible call and after the replay thought it probably was, but wasn't sure. It was less obvious to me after watching it a 2nd time, which of course, the referee doesn't get to do.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Marquette-Miami game really shows off how down college basketball is this year. Marquette isn't anything special and they're walking to the Elite 8.

Between parity and a bad draft class of talent college basketball is downright bad this season. It's still entertaining to watch, but it's just bad.

There are guys here that watch much more Indiana basketball than I do, but I have never regarded Crean as a good basketball coach. He's definitely being outcoached in this game, these guys were not ready for what Syracuse is doing.

This isn't to say he can't recruit, of course

QUOTE (Jake @ Mar 28, 2013 -> 09:32 PM)
There are guys here that watch much more Indiana basketball than I do, but I have never regarded Crean as a good basketball coach. He's definitely being outcoached in this game, these guys were not ready for what Syracuse is doing.

This isn't to say he can't recruit, of course

Oh s*** dude, prepare to get blasted. No one can question Crean.

QUOTE (Jake @ Mar 28, 2013 -> 10:41 PM)
Indiana can totally win this game, they're a lot better than the 'Cuse IMO. Whether they will win...we shall see. If they could get the margin to 10 or so I'd feel a lot better about my bracket.

And like that its 11.

Indiana can do these scoring bursts but they need to make their bleeping shots and stop turning it over.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 28, 2013 -> 09:43 PM)
And like that its 11.

Indiana can do these scoring bursts but they need to make their bleeping shots and stop turning it over.

That was a good play by Zeller knowing to get rid of it