Congrats to Mhizzle (Marcus) for making the Fan Cave

Chisoxfn

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I'd like to say I will sign everyone's boobs.

Seriously.

No for real, thank you guys so much. I'm just now seeing this thread since I've been running around the last 2 days trying to say goodbye to everyone & getting all my stuff together. As I said in the earlier thread, you guys had probably the biggest hand in helping me get to this point & now the goal is to win this thing. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted on everything that goes on.

You guys are the best. :wub:

QUOTE (longshot7 @ Mar 27, 2013 -> 02:30 AM)
So it's a reality show - what network is it on (mlb?) and how does it work as a competition? I don't think MLB has actually done a very good job promoting this.

It's like the 3rd year of it - the second with fans from all over..

MLB Network, This Week In Baseball, Sometimes FOX Saturday Baseball. Also, MLB.com.

It's like The Real World with baseball. No elimination.

QUOTE (longshot7 @ Mar 27, 2013 -> 01:30 AM)
So it's a reality show - what network is it on (mlb?) and how does it work as a competition? I don't think MLB has actually done a very good job promoting this.

Not at all a reality show. The only way it works as a competition is if someone isn't holding their own weight.

QUOTE (tonyho7476 @ Mar 27, 2013 -> 09:32 AM)
I've never seen this before...so Marcus, you are heading to NY this weekend and will be staying there until the end of October?

I'm here now actually. I got here Sunday. If everything goes well, I'll be there through the World Series. If not, could be sooner. So hopefully I won't see Chicago for awhile.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Mar 27, 2013 -> 10:43 AM)
Here's a tour of where I'll be spending my days for the next 6 months.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20...lb&c_id=mlb

That is crazy. And good thing there is no Cub fan. I will follow you on twitter. Let's go Sox. Looking forward to seeing Bo on Opening Day!

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Mar 27, 2013 -> 07:10 AM)
I wrote my 1st blog for the Fan Cave, it's about Bo Jackson throwing out the 1st pitch on Opening Day. Let me know what you guys think.

http://mlb.mlb.com/fancave/blog.jsp?conten...bid=bticCrA8024

I liked it. I also liked your reaction on twitter when the Bulls beat the Heat .

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Mar 28, 2013 -> 11:44 AM)
This was this morning at NASDAQ. It's pretty cool if you're into that sorta thing.

539895_604576598695_1675677034_n.jpg

Dude...your face is OVER A STORY TALL! Let's win it all this year so you can have a bobblehead, too. If that doesn't motivate Dunn, what will?