Congrats to Mhizzle (Marcus) for making the Fan Cave

Chisoxfn

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 28, 2013 -> 01:06 PM)
Were you on stage for the bellringing? If so I saw you on CBNC this morning.

I was indeed.

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Mar 28, 2013 -> 04:05 PM)
Disagree, that pose is awesome

And yes, that pose is very awesome.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Mar 29, 2013 -> 10:42 AM)
I watched the video of the Mancave on the MLB.com and saw it had a lot of TVs so you can watch as many games as possible. I was wondering how big are the monitors ? Are there some larger than others and if so how is it decided which game is on the larger monitors ?

If I had to guess, the larger TVs are about 50 inches. As far as which games are on the larger monitors, I think it's all chosen at random. The "cave monster" where I assume we'll spend a bunch of our time will have a number of games on. I think the only thing we have to decide is what audio we'll listen to for games.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Mar 29, 2013 -> 12:59 PM)
If I had to guess, the larger TVs are about 50 inches. As far as which games are on the larger monitors, I think it's all chosen at random. The "cave monster" where I assume we'll spend a bunch of our time will have a number of games on. I think the only thing we have to decide is what audio we'll listen to for games.

Maybe you can suggest to your fellow cave dwellers that you alternate which games are on the larger screens based on the fandom. Since there are 9 of you those 9 favorite teams should be on the big screens most. Changes should be allowed based on things like no hitters and perfect games being in the late innings. I have no idea what goes into being the winner but actively suggesting changes to make the experience better can't hurt. Also wireless headphones would be a good idea so whoever is watching can listen to their own individual audio.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Mar 29, 2013 -> 04:02 PM)
Maybe you can suggest to your fellow cave dwellers that you alternate which games are on the larger screens based on the fandom. Since there are 9 of you those 9 favorite teams should be on the big screens most. Changes should be allowed based on things like no hitters and perfect games being in the late innings. I have no idea what goes into being the winner but actively suggesting changes to make the experience better can't hurt. Also wireless headphones would be a good idea so whoever is watching can listen to their own individual audio.

We'll all be able to watch any game we want no problem. I highly doubt I'll miss any key moment from the upcoming season. With 15 TV's at our main center, we all get to watch what we want.