Conor Gillaspie

hogan873

QUOTE (Jillian Michaels' Abs @ May 2, 2013 -> 04:13 PM)
I listen to XM radio all day at work and if Braves fans had their way, the Braves would trade for a league average 2B and Uggla would become their new DH.

The Braves want to move to the AL?

QUOTE (Cali @ May 2, 2013 -> 12:49 PM)
Might take a while for the team to admit they're out of contention, if ever, this season. They're very stubborn about that kind of stuff. Especially with always finishing around the middle so it appears like they had a shot to catch the Tigers (or Twins of the past) when we all knew they didn't. it's part of the curse of playing in the Central.

I wish the team would just pick a lane, if they're going to be in contention they gotta start ripping off 8 of 10 kinda streaks, but if not, just fall into such a dep hole that they're forced to evaluate the possibility of selling off Peavy and Rios and giving Conor a shot at starting everyday (possibly calling up Erik Johnson if Gavin is done for the season too)

Might not be too much longer with no Peavy, Floyd, or Danks.

QUOTE (Jillian Michaels' Abs @ May 2, 2013 -> 03:08 PM)
If the White Sox arent going to contend this year (duh) and the Braves are contending, Rik Hon needs to trade Gordon Beckham to the Braves. Braves need a 2B and the Sox need a whole lot of stuff.

What would it take from the Braves to make this deal work? Kris Medlen? Mike Minor? Brandon Beachy? All 3?

Prizes-Sony-PlayStation3-1.jpg

wat

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 2, 2013 -> 02:23 PM)
The Braves want to move to the AL?

Yea, so I think the joke is lost having not been spoken aloud.

Braves fans don't want Uggla hitting or playing in the field. Since they play in the NL and obviously don't have a DH, Uggla wouldn't be playing much.

QUOTE (Jillian Michaels' Abs @ May 2, 2013 -> 08:35 PM)
Yea, so I think the joke is lost having not been spoken aloud.

Braves fans don't want Uggla hitting or playing in the field. Since they play in the NL and obviously don't have a DH, Uggla wouldn't be playing much.

I enjoy Braves fans banter. They hate watching young Teheran pitch and they also hate their 3rd base coach.