Game Thread: LAA (Williams) @ White Sox (Quintana), 6:10pm

Disco72

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 11, 2013 -> 11:54 PM)
2-0 pitch to Flowers 93 mile an hour fastball right there and he can't even foul it off with authority...just chopped it foul.

It was the most defeated voice I've ever heard from Hawk in that type of situation.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 11, 2013 -> 06:53 PM)
Hawk sounded so disgusted with Flowers' swing on the 2-0 pitch. What a truly awful player. It makes no sense playing him tonight with a lefty pitching tomorrow.

I completely agree that Gimenez should be in there tonight with Wilson going tomorrow.

QUOTE (Disco72 @ May 11, 2013 -> 06:55 PM)
You're so right...his slowness >>>>> than his other contributions to the team.

Station to station baseball working so well for this team. 5 hits 2 runs in a inning is bad baseball.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 11, 2013 -> 06:57 PM)
No slide by Kep WTH.

It looked bad, but the throw was a little up the line and Kep was at least ten feet from home plate with the catcher standing there to meet him...that being said Kep could have done something to make it look like he was putting effort in there...He might as well have just stopped and took a left turn into the dugout.

QUOTE (oldsox @ May 11, 2013 -> 07:04 PM)
I don't think Keppinger ever played football or hockey or reffed a soccer game.

His arms are the size of mine...and that's not good. Also explains why he hasn't hit a ball past mid-range outfield on the fly all season.