AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

Thad Bosley

Great win. Credit to where it's deserved.

Rios for being on fire; Dunn for the adjustments he's made that have resulted in a ton of bombs lately; Sale for being amazing; Gillaspie for continuing to hit pretty well; Reed for being as good as any closer in baseball.

And to Ventura. His little meeting and early fielding practice may or may not have mattered, but it sure looks like it's made the team care. Would be nice to keep winning.

I am VERY surprised Sale dominated these guys again. When a guy nearly throws a perfect game against you, and then you face him again in the same week, you'd think you'd remember how NOT to go about things, and should be able to adjust by then. Figured we'd see Chris give up 3 or 4 runs.

Naaaah. He's too pro for that s*** I guess.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ May 18, 2013 -> 02:04 AM)
I am VERY surprised Sale dominated these guys again. When a guy nearly throws a perfect game against you, and then you face him again in the same week, you'd think you'd remember how NOT to go about things, and should be able to adjust by then. Figured we'd see Chris give up 3 or 4 runs.

Like the White Sox against Guthrie?

I think Sale's just that good right now. Doesn't matter how many times you see him you aren't hitting him.

QUOTE (Lillian @ May 18, 2013 -> 08:03 AM)
The adjustments Dunn has made, and the results that he's getting, are just huge. If he can continue to be productive, this team should be fine.

This is very reassuring.

The angle of his swing is now keeping his bat in the hitting zone for much longer, and the ball is still jumping off of his bat. He lost that funky drop the hands and then yank them back up to get an upper cut swing, thing, he had been doing.