Jays @ Sox

Heads22

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody sat in section 123 row 1-3? Is it easy to see over the dugout for shorter people (my gf)?

There is enough space between the dugout and the foul line that she shouldn't miss much. If anything, maybe a bunt hugging the 1B line and maybe the lower 1/3 of the first baseman's legs.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 03:18 PM)
1. Alejandro De Aza CF

2. Alexei Ramirez SS

3. Alex Rios RF

4. Paul Konerko 1B

5. Adam Dunn DH

6. Dayan Viciedo LF

7. Jeff Keppinger 3B

8. Gordon Beckham 2B

9. Hector Gimenez C

Why is Gillaspie out?

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 02:28 PM)
There won't be a problem.

If you're seats are lower number (seats 1,2, etc.) you'll be sitting right where the visiting players walk in from the field.

My dad's seats are in section 123 and for Game 2 of the World Series and Lance Berkman threw me a ball when coming in. A nice cherry on top to that day.

We have seats 3 and 4 for tonight Row 6 which is actually row 2 in the section! 59 dollars for the pair. Think that is pretty much a steal

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 04:29 PM)
We have seats 3 and 4 for tonight Row 6 which is actually row 2 in the section! 59 dollars for the pair. Think that is pretty much a steal

bought 6 tickets for section 145 for $58 total on stubhub, now that is a steal too ^_^

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 10, 2013 -> 03:44 PM)
Such bulls***, CSN shouldn't take on the game if they can't broadcast it where people can see it.

It's on the alternate Comcast channel if I am understanding what you are saying but maybe you just get the main channel and not the alternate one.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside