NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (scs787 @ Dec 19, 2013 -> 03:18 PM)
A third of the season is ova, and the Bobcats currently have the 15th pick....Can they keep it up?

Any chance MJ might be looking to add a piece? Deng for Ben Gordon would just make too much sense to me.

Oh my. Awkward Ben Gordon last second shots would further cement our lottery status. Make it happen, Garpax!

Board Question:

Better awful Bulls guard:

Marquis Teague or Khalid El-Amin

Player A (per 36 minutes stats) =

Khalid El Amin

FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% 2P 2PA 2P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS

4.4 12.0 .370 1.1 3.2 .333 3.3 8.7 .383 2.2 2.8 .778 0.8 2.3 3.1 5.6 1.8 0.1 2.1 3.8 12.1

Player B (per 36 minutes stats) =

Marquis Teague

FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% 2P 2PA 2P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS

2.5 10.2 .246 0.2 1.3 .125 2.3 8.8 .264 1.3 2.0 .667 0.2 2.3 2.5 4.5 0.3 0.7 2.3 3.3 6.5

Edited by bmags

Bulls schedule before Trade Deadline, bold are road games. I don't see more than ten wins tops, unless they get their heads back right, and have no more injuries.

This team is mentally toast right now, they are done, no Rose to the rescue this year, no rallying the troops, no stick it to the experts.

These last few games (other than Hou) were our easy part of the schedule, and if not for a lucky 3 point shot they would have gotten swept. If they manage to make the Playoffs then it will be the biggest miracle ever, move over 80's USA Hockey team.

at. Oklahoma City

vs. Cleveland

at. Brooklyn

vs. Dallas

at. Memphis

vs. Toronto

vs. Boston

vs. Atlanta

vs. Phoenix

at. Milwaukee

vs. Charlotte

vs. Washington

at. Orlando

at. Washington

vs. Philadelphia

vs. LA Lakers

at. Cleveland

vs. LA Clippers

at. Charlotte

vs. Minnesota

at. San Antonio

at. New Orleans

at. Sacramento

at. Phoenix

at. Golden State

at. LA Lakers

vs. Atlanta

vs. Brooklyn

at. Toronto

QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 19, 2013 -> 04:59 PM)

6 of their 9 wins came with Rose in the lineup. Since then they are 3-11 (3-12 after tonight) with losses to the Raptors, Bucks, Magic, Jazz and Hornets (without Davis). They can't score, have zero spacing on offense, and can't finish at the rim. They're bad, bad, bad.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 19, 2013 -> 05:15 PM)
6 of their 9 wins came with Rose in the lineup. Since then they are 3-11 (3-12 after tonight) with losses to the Raptors, Bucks, Magic, Jazz and Hornets (without Davis). They can't score, have zero spacing on offense, and can't finish at the rim. They're bad, bad, bad.

They actually won a game without Rose against the Raptors prior to the amazing Pacers victory.

But yeah, they suck balls and I couldn't enjoy it more.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 20, 2013 -> 12:15 AM)

Yes but we have to hope this is a average stretch for them and not a BAD stretch because if they have a good stretch they will suddenly be a 5th seed.

Yeah, I'm rooting for them. I hope they win every night. I'd look to trade Deng, but until then I hope he leads us to victory. I don't root against my teams. My expectations are low though, so I don't mind if we lose. We're banged up and starting our fifth string point guard.

My biggest fear at this point is that we're running Thibs out of town. He is quite literally the best thing about this franchise right now. We have some nice young talent, a lottery ticket named Derrick, but nothing more valuable than Thibs.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 19, 2013 -> 04:30 PM)
Oh my. Awkward Ben Gordon last second shots would further cement our lottery status. Make it happen, Garpax!

Exactly what I was going for, and BG supposedly wants to play here next year so he can "audition" for Thibs this year

Ride out 2014 with a lineup of....

Augustine-Teague

BG-Snell

Butler-Dunleavy

Boozer-Taj

Noah-Naz

Then hope for a healthy, productive Rose, a top 5 pick, the Bobcats pick, and Mirotic next year.

Then hopefully that means...

Rose-Jordan Clarkson

Butler-BG/Snell

Parker/Wiggins-Dunleavy (I think he has a 2 year contract correct?_

Taj-Mirotic

Noah-Vet min/2nd rounder