NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 6, 2014 -> 07:50 PM)
I hope so. I want him, Gordon and Chris Walker from Florida. That would be nasty.

I've yet to see Walker play. But Wiggins and Gordon should certainly compete. Meanwhile, Adam Silver's first week as NBA Commissioner just became more interesting.

--Captain Decker

Steph Curry went off on them, Bulls have the heart but man once they took Noah away on the PNR in that 2nd quarter the turnovers began to pile up and Curry was racking up his points with 22 in the first half and GS coasted to a W last night.

and Taj has to start the rest of the way, Boozer suddenly has a "tweaked calf"..c'mon....

QUOTE (Knuckles @ Feb 7, 2014 -> 10:23 AM)
What's a good Bulls jersey to buy going forward ?

Everyone will have a DRose, and the other players come and go. Be different. Go old school. Kornel David is the jersey you want. Good ole' #18.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Feb 7, 2014 -> 10:37 AM)
Everyone will have a DRose, and the other players come and go. Be different. Go old school. Kornel David is the jersey you want. Good ole' #18.

His horrifically atrocious "game winning" attempt where he heaves a shot up from almost half court with about TEN seconds left will forever be etched in my brain.

I was a young, naive die-hard back then that was mildly excited about the ron mercer signing and endured years of torture watching the likes of eddie robinson and the dynamic duo of khalid el amin and jake voschul, to name a few.