Neither too high or too low...

forkit

I wanted to post this before today's game started but I didn't get back from errands in time. We're on a six game winning streak going into today's game and everyone is riding high...

Remember this is a long race. Don't let your emotions come crashing to earth with the ebb and flow of the race.

Hopefully, the Sox will finish this stand with a seventh win and go into New York on fire.

The important thing here is for the Sox to take care of business each series and for fans to stay on and enjoy the ride. A week ago, we were coming off of a dismal away series and many folks were jumping off the ship because we were two out and looked "dead." Obviously, this has been a great week for Sox baseball...

Remember, neither too high or too low. Enjoy the ride!

We're in it to win it!

Forkit!

I wanted to post this before today's game started but I didn't get back from errands in time. We're on a six game winning streak going into today's game and everyone is riding high...

Remember this is a long race. Don't let your emotions come crashing to earth with the ebb and flow of the race.

Hopefully, the Sox will finish this stand with a seventh win and go into New York on fire.

The important thing here is for the Sox to take care of business each series and for fans to stay on and enjoy the ride. A week ago, we were coming off of a dismal away series and many folks were jumping off the ship because we were two out and looked "dead." Obviously, this has been a great week for Sox baseball...

We're in it to win it!

Forkit!

Sounds boring. Sorry, I will take the ups and downs. The downs are worth the ups.

We're in it to win it!

Forkit!

Hah....... overreactions are what defines this board. LOL