Hey, it's an afternoon game . . .

cabiness42

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 01:11 PM)
I didn't mean go into dick mode. I legitimately thought you were joking. Anyways I don't think the discussion is worth it sincd unless you're Getting Trout back, you aren't getting fair value and the Sox know that.

How would anyone know that without an offer being made? Hawk is correct when he said the only guy who couldn't be traded was Michael Jordan, except he can probably add LeBron now.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 06:15 PM)
How would anyone know that without an offer being made? Hawk is correct when he said the only guy who couldn't be traded was Michael Jordan, except he can probably add LeBron now.

Because I'm not going to waste my time, in an already time wasteful discussion, qualifying my comments due to semantics or completely unrealistic scenarios.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 01:27 PM)
Alexei came up lame there, grabbing hamstring. Unclear if a pull or a cramp. Looked more like a pull to me, but what do I know

Just when you think the season cant get any worse.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 01:18 PM)
Throwing 110 pitches or more in 8 of last 11 starts isn't helping

Sale is one of 2 or 3 pitchers to throw 120+ pitches twice this season. (Or something like that) Robin Ventura = white Dusty Baker

I still think that Miggy isn't smart, he's just too supremely talented to hardly ever look fooled up there. I think his pitch recognition is simply other-worldly and his ability to convert the recognition into a result is just as impressive. I don't think he has to try hard at all to be this good.