Hey, it's an afternoon game . . .

cabiness42

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My God! Good news fans, the Indians are showing signs of life for the first time in weeks. As a matter of fact they appear to be beating the crap out of each other. It looks like Willie Hayes is trying to hit Rick Vaughn, and why not, everyone else in the league does. Hayes swings and misses. I don't know Monte, it looks like Vaughn is carrying his left a little low. This could hurt him in the later rounds.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 01:56 PM)
My God! Good news fans, the Indians are showing signs of life for the first time in weeks. As a matter of fact they appear to be beating the crap out of each other. It looks like Willie Hayes is trying to hit Rick Vaughn, and why not, everyone else in the league does. Hayes swings and misses. I don't know Monte, it looks like Vaughn is carrying his left a little low. This could hurt him in the later rounds.

:lol:

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 01:56 PM)
I can't believe the Tigers are throwing at people. They are a first place team and the SOX are bottom feeders. f***ing idiots.

Agree, in a two-run game too. Morons.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 01:51 PM)
I'm reading the thread on it. Josh Fields was everyone's centerpiece. Other big names included were the likes of Lance Broadway, and Jerry Owens

It's a good thing we held out then

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 01:58 PM)
Love how Stone works in these situations. Hawk is a blow-hard, but Stone is analyzing the sh*t out of the situation. Really great stuff.

I laughed at "obligatory bullpen charge."

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 01:44 PM)
In 1993, Randy Johnson went over 120 21 times. He went over 140 9 times over 150 once. He was really good for a long time after that.

So what you are saying is that Sale is throwing too FEW pitches? So Robin needs to get him closer to the 140 pitch mark more often, to up his chances to be the next Randy Johnson. :D

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 02:55 PM)
All you need to know about this roster is not one player was even close to defending Alexei in any potential brawl. All coaches.

Is this saying the team is a bunch of wimps or that the team doesn't like Alexei?

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 02:01 PM)
LOL the bullpen charge was my favorite. Let's jog out there and stand with our hands on our hips!

HAHAAA....I hear ya! They were like "fuuuuck....I gotta get up for this crap"...and it was the laziest jog ever. classic

Edited by Wanne